⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

-]alw[- Any last words?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/20/2020 at 5:24 AM, -TESLA- said:

I was the only one active in alw for the past 3 months. can now rest in peace.

lol 3 months? I helped start it nearly 15 years ago if ya wanna talk about inactivity haha! I ran the original ALW and FG servers back in the day for MTA :)

On 3/4/2021 at 2:53 PM, AbueloEbrio said:

Hey, sorry about delay, updated list, any changes or questions, is always welcome :)

Also, i will revive this clan on future CW's, idk if remember SiK vs alw 2012

Oh man!!!! Those names bring back memories! I miss all my old maps but no idea where they all went :( I need to find my server backups because I ran the original ALW and FG ones :)  I’m sure they are somewhere 🤔 

16 minutes ago, Welder said:

lol 3 months? I helped start it nearly 15 years ago if ya wanna talk about inactivity haha! I ran the original ALW and FG servers back in the day for MTA :)

Oh man!!!! Those names bring back memories! I miss all my old maps but no idea where they all went :( I need to find my server backups because I ran the original ALW and FG ones :)  I’m sure they are somewhere 🤔 

Hahah :P

Also invited to discord server there on PM! and added before as a friend on Steam, for contact to the others old ALW members!