Mr. Green Gaming

Half Life 3

Guest F1MADKILLER

Guest F1MADKILLER
16 minutes ago, Duby said:

Hmmmm well from my understanding, Valve have all their dev team working on the L4D3 project from recent leaks etc... 

I think honestly its just a waiting game, they aren't going to say anything until its ready. 

Duby when ever Half Life 3 is confirmed will you leave the Green team and become a blue again just to admin on Half Life 3?

2 hours ago, MADKILLER! said:

Of course its fake.. i mean this is Valve we're talking about.

Why make a game that would cost a shitload of money and actually get their ass to work, when they can get small games made by regular people  (like bear simulator) and sell shitty works by the dousine.

Just face it, as long as Valve has the right to Half Life you'll never see Half life 3.... EVER! 

gabenewell.jpgupload pic

Edited by HeArTBeaT
Guest F1MADKILLER
1 minute ago, Duby said:

I will develop for the next source engine Gmod mod or even my own stand alone mod.

Either way I'm waiting for the next iteration of the source engine and then I'll make a return to the admin team 

My guess it be within next 2 - 3 years before they realse a new source engine

• 2 years later...
Guest AleksCore

HL3 wasn't even announced. Real men still waiting for HL2 EP3 because it was kinda announced as we can't deny the fact that EP2 finished in a classic "to be continued.." manner

Guest F1MADKILLER
19 hours ago, Gh0st said:

HL3 wasn't even announced. Real men still waiting for HL2 EP3 because it was kinda announced as we can't deny the fact that EP2 finished in a classic "to be continued.." manner

HL3 will come out one day probably VR