Mr. Green Gaming

Muted for 12 days xD

Sky

So pretty much I was just messing around typing stuff in the chat in caps. Apparently mr. Stig got crazy mad at me and decided to mute me for 12 DAYS. Thing is, the days are in-game days, pretty much - I have to be in-game for 288 FUCKING HOURS to get the mute off of me. Even if muting is the right thing to do, 12 days is the stupidest time period you can put for some simple caps. After that, QUOTE: "KoM Stig: I didn't try 30 days yet" and I was like wtf is wrong with this dude... This admin is seriously off the charts with muting people like this. I probably won't get the mute lifted since "admins are always right" lmao, but this is just dense bullshit. Excuse me for harsh words but seriously, take a chill pill Stig.

I was in the server when this happened. @Sky.meh you were indeed messing around in chat and "u" chat and also I was getting annoyed. Stig asked you to stop but you didn't seem to listen. In my opinion 12 days is a way to much as you have to be online for those 288 hours :o. 24 hours would be more than enough imo. Hope you will get the mute lifted or shortened.

Edited by r0cK
typo

everything in the log i dont need to talk about it but i will talk about it anyway

first i love this server and i respect everyone both servers .

i muted him cus he dont stop when i told him to stop so you can count that as admin abuse that 1 reason 2nd reason he was using caps in both servers and he make other players use caps too in both servers that reason number 2

after that i go to race server and i forget how to turn off the chat  cus ther was no admins there  so i back to MIX server and i muted him 14 days and everyone stoped using caps in both servers  

and i like to add he was abusing Dan i told him to stop too

i dont ban him cus i know him from longtime 

i vote for removing him from mod .

Edited by Stig
46 minutes ago, Stig said:

everything in the log i dont need to talk about it but i will talk about it anyway

first i love this server and i respect everyone both servers .

i muted him cus he dont stop when i told him to stop so you can count that as admin abuse that 1 reason 2nd reason he was using caps in both servers and he make other players use caps too in both servers that reason number 2

after that i go to race server and i forget how to turn off the chat  cus ther was no admins there  so i back to MIX server and i muted him 14 days and everyone stoped using caps in both servers  

and i like to add he was abusing Dan i told him to stop too

i dont ban him cus i know him from longtime 

i vote for removing him from mod .

12 days is just bs. I wasn't serious at all with Dan, we chat a lot everytime via the game chat, all of that was just for fun and he knew that i'm not serious. Chatting in-game is required to warn players before taking action, now i just have to /k without saying anything since I CAN'T, thanks to you. Well, i guess 2016 is the year when higher-level staff members punish other staff members.. great.

Edited by Sky.meh
  • Cena locked this topic