Mr. Green Gaming

NITROX - Map Manager

NITROX

Gameserver:   MTA MIX / RACE

Country of origin:   Brasil - Brazil

Link to Steam Community profile *:  N/A 

Minecraft name **: N/AIngame name:   #NITRO

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin ( map manager ):

I would like to be a manager of maps to help the server and players to Rookies who are starting to make their maps, and could help the server deleting bad maps or with serious errors, often some maps give errors where you can't continue in the game, as for example; an RTF which is without a flag, or a DD to respawn dead players, or SH maps where you can't shoot or jump ...

There are also those new maps that are sent for new players, and who often stay for days waiting for approval to be on the servers, and when they are accepted they cause errors or have defects that was not detected, and with my little experience I could help them with their problems.

Mrgreen servers has many bad maps that should have been deleted, and also features many new mappers who need aid and aid to be able to contribute with their creations by mrgreen.

I'm not asking to be an admin, but a helper, a map manager to help players to follow with their fun without worries or problems, deleting maps with problems, accepting new maps, and maps that are jumping with errors

Thanks for your attention and wish you a Merry Christmas

#NITRO STYLE