NickYahoo

gameserver: RACE MTA MrgreenGaming MIX 

Años: 22

País de origen: COLOMBIA

Idiomas capaz de comunicarse en:   ESPAÑOL E INGLÉS

Enlace a Vapor Perfil de la comunidad *:

Nombre Minecraft **:

En nombre del juego:  NickYahoo-- Full_Metal

Algo about su auto y Por Qué Usted Piensa Que esta en las Condiciones de Ser administrador:

OK Hello guys: 3... would ( 4 time that i do this application, im from Colombia, i have 22 years old,  i like  video games, i like watch  anime < 3, i like do exercice and  drawing:), i play mrgreen from 2012, play between 3 4 hours per day, I found this server and me liked, from that then i have played and known to many players, that was of that in a first time my insulted to them players and that not obey them rules, but the time you makes change, mature in the game that is learns many things. 

in this present i want to help to the server, help to them players with all their doubts,  if  i have  opportunity not go to fail, I want to help to mature others new players for guide them 

thanks by all?

GRACIAS POR TODO :)^_^

Edited by NickYahoo

I'll help with the translation of this app:

What NickYahoo is trying to say is that he has 22 years-old and love everything related with anime and videogames. He has been playing in Mr.green since 2012 and plays everyday at least 2 or 3 hours. As he has played there for a long time Nick was able to know almost every player in the server. At the very beginning he used to be very inmature but that has changed as he was growing up. So, to sum everything, he just want to contribute with the community and keep it fun from the people who ruin it most of the time :D

Give this man a chance, I'm pretty sure he can make a good job, gl Nick, also try to put more effort in your app :P

Hace 3 horas, Cena dice:

-Supongo T s s necesidad de Esperar UNOS meses Antes de la Nueva Aplicación 

19 minutes ago, Gametaff said:

Voy a ayudar con la traducción de esta aplicación:

Lo NickYahoo está tratando de decir es que tiene 22 años de edad, y el amor todo lo relacionado con el anime y los videojuegos. Él ha estado jugando en Mr.green desde 2012 y juega todos los días por lo menos 2 o 3 horas. A medida que ha jugado allí durante mucho tiempo Nick era capaz de conocer casi todos los jugadores en el servidor. Al principio solía ser muy inmaduras que ha cambiado mientras él estaba creciendo. Por lo tanto, para resumir todo, que sólo quieren contribuir con la comunidad y que siga siendo divertido de las personas que se echan a perder la mayor parte de las veces :D

Dar a este hombre una oportunidad, estoy bastante seguro de que puede hacer un buen trabajo, gl Nick, también tratar de poner más esfuerzo en su aplicación :P

awwwwwwwwww :3 Graciass Gametaff

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...