Mr. Green Gaming

Megas's Admin Application

MegasXLR

Gameserver: MrGreen Race (Mix)

Country of origin: Bulgaria

Ingame name: [SiKr]Megas (in one month [SiK]Megas :P)

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: I'm active, every day I play in the race server atleast 2-3 hours at evenings and in vacations a lot longer throughout the day. People kept telling me to apply for this and here I am. I know english pretty good and communicate with all players daily. I do know some russian as well but not as good as english obviosly. And there is just one bulgarian guy in server so I don't really talk in my native language that much in MTA :D

I'm not a noob so I know the difference between deliberate blocking (standing on the road preventing others to go through) and ramming (an innocent touch {which may ruin your race for good xD}). Also a lot of times things just get bugged, it happens. But most admins don't have the knowledge about how to fix these things so here's where I can be of some help. Most times bugs can be solved by a simple resource restart, but pretty much allexcept a few admins are afraid to do this as they think they can bug the whole server by doing so. By working on my own server I got to know a lot of things so I know what to do if some things bug from time to time. Also since SDK disabled the 'timeout detection' script I've seen timed players which confuse others as it says they're +00.00.00 and are first throughout the whole race (so basically 2nd guy wins, but it can get confusing), they also make map loading even slower than it is now. They need to be kicked, which I'll do (/kick or /votekick) if needed. 

I'm calm nowadays and even enjoy failing as I'm recording my gameplay nonstop in order to capture some funny moments and make a video later :lol: so I don't really mind if I get screwed over by someone. If it's done in a fun way, I'd actually thank that player for the video footage he's given me xD I'd ban only advertisers as blockers can be marked/killed and spammers/insulters can be muted/kicked.

I understand that all admins have to be moderators first and am ready to take this position until my 'test' period ends. No need for more information in my opinion as you all know me pretty good by now. 

2 hours ago, MegasXLR said:

'm not a noob so I know the difference between deliberate blocking (standing on the road preventing others to go through) and ramming (an innocent touch {which may ruin your race for good xD})

I only read this xD too lazy to read the other :P 

Anyway, good luck!

Guest AleksCore

I say no, because we already got too much autistic admins. No offence any of current admins. 

To make this post a bit more constructive: This guy annoy every player (and even admins) on the server and we already demoted him from moderator for being immature and doing stupid things (abusing rights). He was muted, banned many times and also he was avoding ban.

Edited by AleksCore
little update
1 hour ago, AleksCore said:

I say no, because we already got too much autistic admins. No offence any of current admins. 

To make this post a bit more constructive: This guy annoy every player (and even admins) on the server and we already demoted him from moderator for being immature and doing stupid things. Also he was muted and banned many times.

I couldn't have said it better, agree with you 100%

1 hour ago, AleksCore said:

To make this post a bit more constructive: This guy annoy every player (and even admins) on the server and we already demoted him from moderator for being immature and doing stupid things. Also he was muted and banned many times.

500% true. 

7 hours ago, AleksCore said:

To make this post a bit more constructive: This guy annoy every player (and even admins) on the server and we already demoted him from moderator for being immature and doing stupid things (abusing rights). He was muted, banned many times and also he was avoding ban.

I don't agree! These things you said about him was 2+ years ago? and I do remember reporting him to SDK for abusing, but he have proven he have changed after all those years.

+1 for admin!

7 hours ago, AleksCore said:

i agree

Guest AleksCore
1 hour ago, Cena said:

I don't agree! These things you said about him was 2+ years ago? and I do remember reporting him to SDK for abusing, but he have proven he have changed after all those years.

+1 for admin!

Nah, Cena. 19 years old is not enough :P Need to wait at least 2 more years

4 minutes ago, AleksCore said:

Nah, Cena. 19 years old is not enough :P Need to wait at least 2 more years

We used to have a 13 year old as admin on the MC server.. He did a tremendous job in keeping things running, so I wouldn't say his age is a problem. Although I do agree with your previous post that he's not quite ready (based on when I was still active).