Mr. Green Gaming

Megas's Admin Application

MegasXLR

11 hours ago, Cena said:

I don't agree! These things you said about him was 2+ years ago? and I do remember reporting him to SDK for abusing, but he have proven he have changed after all those years.

+1 for admin!

Cena-quote from other topic "Trouble makers are always trouble makers, they never change"

2ai0wzk.png

I know that Megas does also good things but my advise to Megas is: spend less time on the server, otherwise you will be the 'old Megas'.

I agree with Aleks, I spend many hours in the server when Megas was online, I don't need to say many things, because it must be clear for everyone (insulting, racist comments, many bans over the years, avoiding ban, abusing modrights).

The last few weeks it seems more and more members are back seat moderating admin applications.

A few rules/thing you need to know before replying to an admin app.

• You don't decide whether an admin app gets accepted or declined.
  • You can help an admin app author by giving him tips on improving his application.
  • You can give your opinion about an author (both positive & negative), but keep it kind and constructive.
  • You can wish an author good luck with his application.

Lets keep these apps nice for everyone.

Not following these rules can result into a warning or me getting pissed off...

As always topic turns into haters vs everyone else but where is objectivity? 

You can hate Megas or not but he deserves another chanse just because he is skilful, has some knowledge, very regular and old player who likes this server. I would give him all admin rights to put an end in this epic poetry. At least it's not a big deal. If he is really changed then cool, good admins are always needed; if he fails again, just add him to the black list. 

Another question is when to give him such chanse? 

The more you want to become an admin the less you ready for it. You are not ready, Megas. And stop making appeals one after another... it's annoying. Can you just wait a bit, make a ''theatrical pause''? 

Long ago I was suggesting to the owner of big SAMP server whom to choose as admin and I was never mistaken in my choise. I was super-moderator on very big forums and also had to choose people. Why saying this? At least I know something and I told you many things honestly, just wanted to help, gave some tips but you Megas just do not listen.    

On 05.09.2016 at 8:14 PM, StartsevaRUS said:

>objectivity? 

>I was suggesting to the owner of big SAMP server whom to choose as admin and I was never mistaken in my choise. 

Pure objectivity, lol

Flipper, you should ask me 2, when you will decide about Megas's adminship. I won't fail you!

p.s. DD © Bruno_Chlenson

By the way, Megas really is active member of the server, but he is some kind of fancy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There should be an age restriction on people who can apply to be an admin. Too many people are still in their pubirty aka childish behavior. I always play at MiX so I'm not sure how Megas has changed over the past year. Hereby my opinion about this subject.

• Flipper locked and unlocked this topic