Mr. Green Gaming

Cenation "CnT|"

Starting from 19th next week i will be inactive and will only come in game very rarely (either to stay afk and farm Green Coins :P , or to deal with clan stuff)
 My company is sending me to Ireland for about a year to take care of a project there, and i will only have a laptop that is too weak for online games like Mr.Green (not enough RAM, its only for office stuff)

That being said, we'll still keep in touch either in forums or in game from time to time, but for any problems , post here and i will reply within a day max.

Cheers!

Also other news

Kohl is now Clan Leader.

He will inform me when a player needs to be invited or kicked, and i will take action.

Also he will buy the clan sometimes , since i might not have enough gc myself (since i wont play)

Edited by HeArTBeaT
20 minutes ago, HeArTBeaT said:

Starting from 19th next week i will be inactive and will only come in game very rarely (either to stay afk and farm Green Coins :P , or to deal with clan stuff)
 My company is sending me to Ireland for about a year to take care of a project there, and i will only have a laptop that is too weak for online games like Mr.Green (not enough RAM, its only for office stuff)

That being said, we'll still keep in touch either in forums or in game from time to time, but for any problems , post here and i will reply within a day max.

Cheers!

Also other news

Kohl is now Clan Leader.

He will inform me when a player needs to be invited or kicked, and i will take action.

Also he will buy the clan sometimes , since i might not have enough gc myself (since i wont play)

Good Luck Dan :)

Gratz Kohl :P

3 hours ago, HeArTBeaT said:

Cheers!

Also other news

Kohl is now Clan Leader.

I'm coming back soon for a short time, gonna send you a PM and Kohl. Thanks for your work Dan.

Cena is now the leader again.

@Cena and @Kohl : I added rules, and a application form , and i almost always send players who want to join the clan to read the Rules and make an application.

You can do it differently if you want or change some rules, just tell me and i will update the forum anytime.

Also you will see a list of former clan members.

Those who have ancan join again, those with are not welcomed back because they broke the rules.

Any other questions, i'll be haunting the forums.

P.S. who kicked maina?

Edited by HeArTBeaT
  • 3 weeks later...

In-game name: Gwiazda

Previous clans :  (w), LoS, NG,

Favorite Game Mode: SH, DD, RTF

Server you play on the most:  MIX

Were u banned in the past and why?:  I never had a ban as I remember.

How good is your english?: 6/10

What country are you from?:  Polish

Why do you want to join CnT: 

I would like to join the CNT because I like this organization because there is a nice atmosphere and everything.

In-game name: Temor

Previous clans : (Kyc), NG

Favorite Game Mode: SH, DD, NTS

Server you play on the most: MIX

Were u banned in the past and why?: I have to banned onec , becuse I shoot admin (not mrgreengaming)

How good is your english?: 5/10

What country are you from?: Estonia

Why do you want to join CnT: Becuse I like Cnt palyers thet are so frendly and evrything

147428056055918.gif

2 hours ago, Gwiazda321 said:

In-game name: Gwiazda

Previous clans :  (w), LoS, NG,

Favorite Game Mode: SH, DD, RTF

Server you play on the most:  MIX

Were u banned in the past and why?:  I never had a ban as I remember.

How good is your english?: 6/10

What country are you from?:  Polish

Why do you want to join CnT: 

I would like to join the CNT because I like this organization because there is a nice atmosphere and everything.

Accepted since you got recommended by many CnT. Welcome :) 

Edited by Cena
38 minutes ago, romm32 said:

In-game name: Temor

Previous clans : (Kyc), NG

Favorite Game Mode: SH, DD, NTS

Were u banned in the past and why?: I have to banned onec , becuse I shoot admin (not mrgreengaming)

How good is your english?: 5/10

What country are you from?: Estonia

Why do you want to join CnT: Becuse I like Cnt palyers thet are so frendly and evrything

147428056055918.gif

I guess you didn't read rules. You were in NG while applying so Declined.

NOTE: Once you apply to join CnT and are waiting for a decision, you are not allowed join or ask for another clan, or your application gets declined

In-game name: Laca

Previous clans : (w), FaP, NG

Favorite Game Mode: SH, DD, NTS, RTF

Were u banned in the past and why?: no i didnt

How good is your english?: nothing extra but not bad

What country are you from?: Czech Republic

Why do you want to join CnT: I like lot of players in CnT and i got lot of friends in CnT, its one of my favourite teams on server

50 minutes ago, KaVaSaKyxD said:

In-game name: Laca

Previous clans : (w), FaP, NG

Favorite Game Mode: SH, DD, NTS, RTF

Were u banned in the past and why?: no i didnt

How good is your english?: nothing extra but not bad

What country are you from?: Czech Republic

Why do you want to join CnT: I like lot of players in CnT and i got lot of friends in CnT, its one of my favourite teams on server

Laca (Czech)flag_czech_republic_XL.jpg (Kicked by Cena) X

I can see that you didn't bother to read the topic, just copying the application and not reading whats after/before it. Anyway, Don't waste your time applying again and/or asking me ingame for invite.

Cena so you dont want to add me only because i left? 1. i i didnt left cnt you kicked me because you was andry but i didnt left. 2.i was not in NG in NG i was before 1 week and 3. i read rules so i dont know where is problem ... think about it please i think im not bad you just dont like me...

thanks  Laca

3 minutes ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

I love how all of you are implying that there is actually a difference between any teams in mix other than the clan tag.

in mix? what about race? :D and yea there is difference, if u dont see it then its something that goes back to you. :)