⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Cenation "CnT|"

Well, in race there actual clans like AFE, IDC, SiK, SGA and more, who regularly have clan wars against each other, have their own server, own websites... they are clans with status not just in Mr. Green, you must become a good enough player to join any of those teams. Because you can't join one of these teams easy, in Race you see usually most player in the servers are not in a team.

So I'm always wondering when I play in mix, that almost everybody is in a team, and people take it so serious while for me, I honestly can't tell the difference between any of them.

14 minutes ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

Well, in race there actual clans like AFE, IDC, SiK, SGA and more, who regularly have clan wars against each other, have their own server, own websites... they are clans with status not just in Mr. Green, you must become a good enough player to join any of those teams. Because you can't join one of these teams easy, in Race you see usually most player in the servers are not in a team.

So I'm always wondering when I play in mix, that almost everybody is in a team, and people take it so serious while for me, I honestly can't tell the difference between any of them.

mix is a fun server and it doesnt require that much skills like race, when I told SDK and Ywa about making "Clans & Teams" , the main purpose of it is to make the clans in mix have their own topic so everyone in "mrgreen" can know about them. Then KoM was the first clan to make application form for players to apply and then other clans started to do that too. Its just fun as I said in the begininng. 

Guest F1MADKILLER
1 hour ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

There is a big difference between mix clans KoM is a fun clan that are mainly good at NTS others are not really that good yoshi if that makes sense

10 minutes ago, Ryuu said:

cmon nts giving u random transport, joker

So how come almost same guys manage to get tops in every map?

1 hour ago, Cena said:

mix is a fun server and it doesnt require that much skills like race, when I told SDK and Ywa about making "Clans & Teams" , the main purpose of it is to make the clans in mix have their own topic so everyone in "mrgreen" can know about them. Then KoM was the first clan to make application form for players to apply and then other clans started to do that too. Its just fun as I said in the begininng. 

Ah, ok, that's perfectly fine, no problem with that, don't get me wrong. :) I agree, teams in Mix server are just for fun. It is just that, because the teams are for fun, sometimes I wonder why people seem to take them a bit too serious or get into arguments with each other over it, I don't see the point of that. But they are just part of the mix server culture I guess. xD

8 hours ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

Mix is different because it has more game modes.

For example in stuff like CTF , SH or DD , teamwork greatly improves winning chances.

Member list and Clan Interface updated as cena requested.

Total Members 37.

@Cena please confirm if the following members are still playing:

Member: KBWY (Netherlands) XVRDBMn.gif

Member: JoWys (Spain) 

Member: MoroccanGuy (Morocco) A7cxS2z.gif

Member: Gunner21 (India) LcrhOct.gif

Member: ToRnAdO (Saudi Arabia) zZDcmOY.gif

Member: AmD (Algeria) tEq3gmG.gif

Member: 4D4M (United Kingdom)  cqK5oaV.gif

Member: Mega (Mexico) mx_g2.gif

Member: Camper (Russian Federation) 8US6ip3.gif

Edited by HeArTBeaT

In-game name:

Pizdy

Previous clans : 

[Ocn]

Favorite Game Mode:

NTS

Server you play on the most:

Mr Green Gaming Mix

Were u banned in the past and why?:

No

How good is your english?:

It's good

What country are you from?:

Lithuania

Why do you want to join CnT:

It looks like friendly and joking people in this clan, also it s a good team and i want to be a part of it

26 minutes ago, Pizdy said:

In-game name:

Pizdy

Previous clans : 

[Ocn]

Favorite Game Mode:

NTS

Mr Green Gaming Mix

No

It's good

Lithuania

It looks like friendly and joking people in this clan, also it s a good team and i want to be a part of it

nJDV88R.png

As far as i am concerned you can join but wait for cena to see your aplication too

Edited by HeArTBeaT
4 hours ago, Pizdy said:

In-game name:

Pizdy

Previous clans : 

[Ocn]

Favorite Game Mode:

NTS

Mr Green Gaming Mix

No

It's good

Lithuania

G3zMzDK.png

Edited by Cena

In-game name:

KiLL

Previous clans : 

Don't have

Favorite Game Mode:

NTS

Mr Green Gaming Mix

No

good

Lithuania

But this clan very PRO Clan

Edited by Sexis
19 hours ago, Sexis said:

In-game name:

KiLL

Previous clans : 

Don't have

Favorite Game Mode:

NTS

Mr Green Gaming Mix

No

good

Lithuania

But this clan very PRO Clan

EfsX9Nh.png

On 09/12/2016 at 10:44 AM, Cena said:

Thanks for @HeArTBeaT hard work and managing the clan while I was inactive. Dan still co-leader of the clan so if you need me or him just PM any of us. Updated the list and total 37 members now.

Ok  cena, i'll be around on the forum and probably be back in game @ february

Any help you need in topic moderation ask me anytime.

Edited by HeArTBeaT