Mr. Green Gaming

just asking if its normal?

SkyNET

So look at the conversation.  Kraats and Maina had some argument and i told to maina to make screenshot of his swearing he should get mute as like i got the same for it. Then he threated me with a perma ban that is not screenshoted unfortuantelly. but whatever is this normal? He report me for swearing before and i got 20 days mute. but if someone else reports him for the same then we are the one who get ban?????Is this normal? Admins cant be that corrupt to happen this

1125823270N_vtelen_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.

Edited by SkyNET
Guest F1MADKILLER
1 hour ago, SkyNET said:

So look at the conversation.  Kraats and Maina had some argument and i told to maina to make screenshot of his swearing he should get mute as like i got the same for it. Then he threated me with a perma ban that is not screenshoted unfortuantelly. but whatever is this normal? He report me for swearing before and i got 20 days mute. but if someone else reports him for the same then we are the one who get ban?????Is this normal? Admins cant be that corrupt to happen this

1125823270N_vtelen_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.

After reading the log supplyed by flipper to me 7 day mute for Kratts Thank you @SkyNET for the report

Edited by F1MADKILLER
  • Guest locked this topic