Mr. Green Gaming
Sign in to follow this  
Ywa

Mr. Green Discord server

We would still be able to use the IRC channels as now right? Hope so, cuz I join from phone 90% of times, don't wanna lose this ability ^^

Edited by MegasXLR
this I mean : https://mrgreengaming.com/forums/topic/16481-tutorial-how-to-use-irc-from-your-android-smartphone/

6 minutes ago, MegasXLR said:

We would still be able to use the IRC channels as now right? Hope so, cuz I join from phone 90% of times, don't wanna lose this ability ^^

Yes I have no direct plans to get rid of the IRC channels. But Discord has a mobile app as well.

2 hours ago, Ywa said:

MTA Race and Race Mix echo/relay support has been added to Discord!

Awesome news :) Will we get the commands from IRC too though? (!players !seen !admins etc)

On 9/22/2016 at 7:57 PM, Ywa said:

The MTA IRC relays will be added to Discord as well in the coming weeks (soon®).

Have fun: https://discord.gg/ge88KfF

Update that @Ywa ^^ 

25 minutes ago, Gonzalezo said:

Unmute me on discord 

Don't unmute he. He insult always all on discord and never is learn. 10 times he is muted but admins always unmute why admins do this? 

17 minutes ago, sweetsandy said:

Don't unmute he. He insult always all on discord and never is learn. 10 times he is muted but admins always unmute why admins do this? 

Last time I banned him for 3 months then he behaved so Grander BEHAVE! or I am sure another lengthy ban and respect admins decison @Gonzalezo to keep you muted on discord

2 hours ago, MADKILLER said:

Last time I banned him for 3 months then he behaved so Grander BEHAVE! or I am sure another lengthy ban and respect admins decison @Gonzalezo to keep you muted on discord

I was not muted on discord they mute me one week ago 

Edited by Gonzalezo

9 minutes ago, Gonzalezo said:

I was not muted on discord dickhead they mute me one week ago 

You will get muted then for saying dickhead ^^