Mr. Green Gaming

Working on new stats

Guest AleksCore

Guest AleksCore

Sup! I am working on new stats. They'll be attached to the forum account. Currently I have this:

["id0"] = "Toptimes",
    ["id1"] = "Race Starts",
    ["id2"] = "Race Finishes",
    ["id3"] = "Race Wins",
    ["id4"] = "Checkpoints Collected",
    ["id5"] = "Hours In-Game",
    ["id6"] = "Total Deaths",
    ["id7"] = "NTS Starts",
    ["id8"] = "NTS Finishes",
    ["id9"] = "NTS Wins",
    ["id10"] = "RTF Starts",
    ["id11"] = "RTF Wins",
    ["id12"] = "DD Deaths",
    ["id13"] = "DD Wins",
    ["id14"] = "DD Kills",
    ["id15"] = "CTF Flags Delivered",
    ["id16"] = "Shooter Deaths",
    ["id17"] = "Shooter Wins",
    ["id18"] = "Shooter Kills",

Feel free to suggest stats that you'd like to see

P.S. it's still under development, need to check everything and create GUI, it'll take some time

Edited by AleksCore

Looks good, I think most is in it. Maybe something different, but also related: in the formula 1 you have a drivers championship where you get points based on your finishing position. I don't know exactly how much points you get for winning or for finishing at a lower position, but maybe it is nice to implement something like this and have a MTA driver championship. Where you can get points every mta race and at the end of the year see where you stand in the rankings. The constructors championship could also be combined with this where the team gets points for the race results of its team members.

1 minute ago, AleksCore said:

["id15"] = "CTF Falgs Delivered",

Falgs

Wouldn't it be smoother if you seperated the gamemodes instead? Would be much easier for a player to see it's stats from every gamemode :)

Didn't expect something like this anyways, good job!

Guest AleksCore

@Ywa I am just now noticed - it's actually already with a SPACE separator (separator = " ") :)

With "." or "," it'll look weird for my taste. SDK tried to add "," and "." separators to the GC counter and scoreboard and it was looking pretty weird so he changed them to " " and it looks nice imo.

Thank you guys for recommendations! 

Just now, AleksCore said:

@Ywa I am just now noticed - it's actually already with a SPACE separator (separator = " ") :)

With "." or "," it'll look weird for my taste. SDK tried to add "," and "." separators to the GC counter and scoreboard and it was looking pretty weird so he changed them to " " and it looks nice imo.

Yes I can understand it looks a bit off in certain use cases. A space as separator is fine as well! :)

Guest AleksCore
10 minutes ago, WesEdit said:

@AleksCore nice, but wouldnt be better to replace modes names with initials? (NTS, SH etc...) so it looks clearer.

:D it was like this but I changed it to a full names. Well, seems like short name better.

mta-screen_2016-09-30_15-16-57.png

24 minutes ago, Goldberg said:

Toptimes set: 1st - 91, 2nd - 90, 3rd - 90. Combined together - 271

Maybe? :)

In future versions I want to add subsections like on the one popular server with tops from 1 to 10 maybe and total toptimes.