Mr. Green Gaming

Is health transfer perk removed?>

53 minutes ago, xpr0legendx said:

Sdk clearly said he disabled to option to BUY the fire transfer perk. If you bought the perk before he disabled it, you will still have the perk untill it expires. 

well i have it, but its not working....

also where did he say that?

I wanna see the reason.

Edited by HeArTBeaT
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

Wtf, stop bothering me about this already. I didn't disable the perk and I can't help you to reanable it either. Go in discussion with Flipper about it, he is the one who decides about this stuff, that's not my job.

Chill :D We know Reese was the sucker who ruined it. 

Maybe it's because those two players had very good arguments about why the perk should be deleted? I suggest you come up with a way in which the perk can be worth buying YET not give disadvantage to players who don't have the perk. Stop whining about losing your superiority and try to understand and support the fair gameplay of the server.

18 minutes ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

Maybe it's because those two players had very good arguments about why the perk should be deleted? I suggest you come up with a way in which the perk can be worth buying YET not give disadvantage to players who don't have the perk. Stop whining about losing your superiority and try to understand and support the fair gameplay of the server.

sorry but this sounds stupid, what's the point of a perk if it doesnt give any advantage?? We pay for it, so it needs to be efficient.

It's always 've been like this in every game, you play more/better ==> you earn more ==> you deserve to be more powerful.

That being said, health transfer should be limited to 2 uses per round. That would be absolutely fair.

Edited by WesEdit

It was a part of gameplay before it was a perk and it was even more bullshit then, that's why I made it a perk. Afterwards I wanted to remove it again, but I was too lazy to do it. So stop saying it's yoshi and reese's fault and blame me. I made a mistake adding that perk and keeping it for that long.

Ywa also said he's against the current implementation and Reese just made some very good points. It's a Pay 2 Win perk, which we always tried to avoid. Others perks are only cosmetical or give very minor/fun advantages that don't feel unfair.

I agree the gameplay it provides can be fun, so I'm working on a gamemode based around this perk

1 hour ago, SDK said:

...It's a Pay 2 Win perk, which we always tried to avoid. Others perks are only cosmetical or give very minor/fun advantages that don't feel unfair...

Yeah but we're talking about gcs, and I guess most players earn gcs by playing and not paying it, but I understand it stays a pay 2 win for players who buy, that's the problem.

Then make it an achievement-perk that re-lock itself every month, so each player has to unlock the achievement once it ended. No pay 2 win, all about merit. :D

...just suggesting...

Edited by WesEdit
Guest F1MADKILLER
56 minutes ago, WesEdit said:

Yeah but we're talking about gcs, and I guess most players earn gcs by playing and not paying it, but I understand it stays a pay 2 win for players who buy, that's the problem.

Then make it an achievement-perk that re-lock itself every month, so each player has to unlock the achievement once it ended. No pay 2 win, all about merit. :D

...just suggesting...

Or make the perk steal like 20-30% of the other players HP so its powerful but NOT OP till SDK works on a newgamemode