⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Hey guys !

Bean

Guest AleksCore

ZS is dead because no players online. There also could be another reasons behind it, I am not sure why exactly it's dead actually. Guess it's also could be because of no progress system (like levels from 1 to 78+) and many other changes.

Players prefer stupid shooters as Killing Floor 2 or CS GO, I can't get this honestly

Edited by AleksCore
  • 1 month later...

the previous build is completely shot to shit, very little of it is compatible anymore, esp after the gmod 13 update when most of the well established servers died out (jokerice comes to mind) plus do we forget the server crash that destroyed 80% of player and server data, combined with how messy the remade mode was in the code what with there being fragments of the original mode written over causing the whole thing to bog down completely, hence the total remake if someone could fix the 08 version that would be cool but i think thats a ni-on impossible task :(

• 4 weeks later...
Guest AleksCore

Yeah, I am crying every night about it too. But seems like need to move forward. I moved to KF2 currently. It can't replace ZS but it's very good. If someone want to recover old ZS - need to cooperate, I'll try to help probably. However I hardly believe in success because of obvious reasons. I don't even understand how players select servers to play in GMod, I played only Mr Green as I knew Mr Green already from Multi Theft Auto 

Its funny that everyone just wants the old zs back without considering it would be pretty crap now compared to the other games nowadays. If someone ever decides to continue coding here on zombie survival we need other ideas. Although using human classes is still the way to go, but not just a copy of what it used to be.

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 7:41 PM, Damien said:

Its funny that everyone just wants the old zs back without considering it would be pretty crap now compared to the other games nowadays. If someone ever decides to continue coding here on zombie survival we need other ideas. Although using human classes is still the way to go, but not just a copy of what it used to be.

Damian, but we can tell the same thing about Quake II, old Half Life atc. games. Somehow there are a lot players who play these games with pleasure despite the fact that they look shit compared to nowadays games ;)

• Greens

The issue we have is that ZS just isn't popular anymore and the player base relies on people not rage quitting and getting into the game.

I have something to announce around Feb which you guys may like, which potentially could change things..