Mr. Green Gaming

Mr.Green Killing Floor 2

Duby

• Greens

Hello Greenies!

I have been keeping this under the hood for a while due to my personal life being busy. But I feel we are ready to set the wheels in motion and start our new adventure!

Mr.Green is now hosting a Killing Floor 2 server!

Server name: Mr. Green | 6 players | Killing4Life

Server IP: 5.2.65.7

What do we want to achieve! We Love zombies and what better way than to introduce the hottest Zed game out there.

I intend to modify and make a cool custom Mr.Green killing floor server over the games lifetime and help expand our community.

If you have any suggestions or cool things  you want to be added to the server please leave a message. See you all on the battle field!

Guest F1MADKILLER
54 minutes ago, Duby said:

Hello Greenies!

I have been keeping this under the hood for a while due to my personal life being busy. But I feel we are ready to set the wheels in motion and start our new adventure!

Mr.Green is now hosting a Killing Floor 2 server!

Server name: Mr. Green | 6 players | Killing4Life

Server IP: 5.2.65.7

What do we want to achieve! We Love zombies and what better way than to introduce the hottest Zed game out there.

I intend to modify and make a cool custom Mr.Green killing floor server over the games lifetime and help expand our community.

If you have any suggestions or cool things  you want to be added to the server please leave a message. See you all on the battle field!

1 thing when I used to play it down a gaming café lots of pepole liked where new maps rather than the default 1s so hopefully you can have something like that

Guest AleksCore

Also you can set up welcome screen if you didn't (not sure if you did or not, didn't saw when I played yesterday).

Add cool picture with mr green logo and links to the forum

• Greens

Yea there is something wrong with the Config files. Something has gone screwy! Ywa is going to do a fresh config install tomorrow and I'll set it up tomorrow.

Sorry about this, it suddenly started to happen without warning. Shouldn't take too long to sort out :mr-green:

Guest F1MADKILLER
15 minutes ago, Duby said:

Yea there is something wrong with the Config files. Something has gone screwy! Ywa is going to do a fresh config install tomorrow and I'll set it up tomorrow.

Sorry about this, it suddenly started to happen without warning. Shouldn't take too long to sort out :mr-green:

least these bugs are getting fixed before the server has like 20+ Players a day

Guest F1MADKILLER
1 hour ago, WesEdit said:

rhhaaa too bad I can't join it playing on a cracked version through Tunngle :wacko:

Wes get a legit copy off g2a it's fun game especially seeing duby get his ass kicked lol

• Greens

Oi I only die because I try to protect the noobs from getting a Scrakes chainsaw going up their ass xD

Server is down for some config changes. It will be up later tonight once I get home. I am going to be late so expect it tomorrow most likely. 

Unknown.jpg

Edited by Duby
Guest F1MADKILLER
22 minutes ago, Duby said:

Oi I only die because I try to protect the noobs from getting a Scrakes chainsaw going up their ass xD

Server is down for some config changes. It will be up later tonight once I get home. I am going to be late so expect it tomorrow most likely. 

Unknown.jpg

Damn and excuses Duby so my excuse for MTA dieing I was checking for any new map's see how we both got rubbish excuses