Mr. Green Gaming

Mr.Green Killing Floor 2

Duby

Guest AleksCore

I know it's a dead thread, but I just wanted to say it's ez to increase player limit nowadays.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=675314991

Plus there is classic scoreboard (kf1 style) which will show all the players (default one show only 6 players)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1132884083

And this mods are whitelisted by Tripwire Interactive ;)

Edited by AleksCore
  • 6 months later...
  • Greens
On 1/9/2019 at 12:17 AM, F1MADKILLER said:

what happened to KF2 server?

It didn't enough popularity, and the game isn't easy to mod, or at the time it wasn't.

So I called it a day a while ago as obviously thee things cost money to run and it wasn't being used. 

Guest F1MADKILLER
7 hours ago, Duby said:

It didn't enough popularity, and the game isn't easy to mod, or at the time it wasn't.

So I called it a day a while ago as obviously thee things cost money to run and it wasn't being used. 

shame hopefully you might bring it back or try KF1 even (KF1 is a lot more popular I noticed)

Guest F1MADKILLER
7 hours ago, Duby said:

I am so busy these days I don't have much time, I think I am waiting for the next iteration of Gmod ( s&box ) and I'll try and put something together for the community.

Cool so you shall return to the Green Army then in near future as the leader again? when you get time when that is nearly launched the GMOD thing, if you need a BETA test I happily volunteer and help BETA test