Mr. Green Gaming

(w)Sky - admin abuse

NITROX

- (w)Sky

- The administrator (or whatever what is), has mutated me today, 10/23/2016 just because I killed him in a map SH, and besides, he was insulting me for no reason in the chat server

- I would like to know ... Server administrators "MIX" of mrgreen, has the right to bully other players for mundane reasons like this?

- That's why I ask ... (w) Sky, shut up and let me play alone you idiot, I'm not doing anything against you so fuck off, because this is not the first time you do this to me for no reason

- Thank you for your attention, apologize for bothering them with my problems, and I mean (w) Sky please stop crying

- Below are some images of what happened

01.png

02.png

03.png

04.png

Edited by NITROX

:DD I unmuted you right after, it didn't even last 10 seconds so don't make a drama out of this, and you know how pissed i get when i get killed by lagshots 24/7

Also

- That's why I ask ... (w) Sky, shut up and let me play alone you idiot, I'm not doing anything against you so fuck off, because this is not the first time you do this to me for no reason

That's not the way to ask a staff member for apology is it? You're asking me not to "bully" you even tho all i did was mute you for 5 seconds, and you're insulting me :DD

And i never did anything to you for "no reason"

Edited by Sky.meh
2 minutes ago, NITROX said:

- I'm just reporting what's happening, I'm not your friend to stay with joke dumb with me, and also there was no reason for you to change or if it was for 2 seconds

I just stated the reason for muting you above, also it's not even considered a mute if it's for 5 seconds boy :)

(w)Die: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

(w)Sky: omfg you lagging piece of shit nitro

(w)Sky: i cant

TsA//NITRO: cry[

(w)Sky: i jumped earlier bcs i knew i wont jump over your rocket anyway because of how laggy

(w)Sky: you are

(w)Sky: but i still exploded xDDD

(w)Sky: fuckin' a

TsA//NITRO: cry

KoM|DubStep: 245 ping

:inbox_tray: Respekt251 has joined

KoM|DubStep: what did u expected

:mute: TsA//NITRO has been muted

:door: Respekt251 has left [Quit]

(w)Sky: cry

:speaker: TsA//NITRO has been unmuted

In my opinion, you shouldn't use the mute function at all in this situation, not even for five seconds. It still comes over as abuse to players. Especially when they only react to you because you are insulting them.

2 minutes ago, BlueYoshi97 said:
(w)Die: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

(w)Sky: omfg you lagging piece of shit nitro

(w)Sky: i cant

TsA//NITRO: cry[

(w)Sky: i jumped earlier bcs i knew i wont jump over your rocket anyway because of how laggy

(w)Sky: you are

(w)Sky: but i still exploded xDDD

(w)Sky: fuckin' a

TsA//NITRO: cry

KoM|DubStep: 245 ping

:inbox_tray: Respekt251 has joined

KoM|DubStep: what did u expected

:mute: TsA//NITRO has been muted

:door: Respekt251 has left [Quit]

(w)Sky: cry

:speaker: TsA//NITRO has been unmuted

In my opinion, you shouldn't use the mute function at all in this situation, not even for five seconds. It still comes over as abuse to players. Especially when they only react to you because you are insulting them.

:cheers:

34 minutes ago, NITROX said:

- Sky, your job as an administrator is to help the players and the server, and not be abusing their admin rights for fun

32 minutes ago, NITROX said:

- And if you give a player's mute in without any reaction, then mute yourself 

From my point of view , 

Edited by NITROX
3 minutes ago, NITROX said:

Where did the "scumbag" part go? lmao i didn't ban you for a year neither did i kick you - that'd be what's called abuse. A mute for 5 seconds is the smallest reason i can think of to report a staff member, grow up

2 minutes ago, NITROX said:

- Your job as administrator is to mute players for fun? from the little that I know you must do this with players who are creating problems, not without reason, since you were the first administrator to muted me until today

ugh... I'm not an administrator and why do you think of this as such a big deal? Did you write a poem in those 5 seconds and couldn't send it out? You were telling me to go cry repeatedly so i muted you literally for 5 seconds to make you stop, yet after i unmuted you, you still said the same thing xDI see no point in arguing with you in this topic anymore, it's rather stupid of you to make a topic for something so irrational.

1 minute ago, NITROX said:

- and you can d] say:  (w)Sky: omfg you lagging piece of SHIT NITRO 

so I can call you a "scumbag"

:D I swear a lot, get used to it. You're also on the edge of the allowed ping limit, so you must annoy other players with your lag aswell, but they don't jump around like I do :) Next time you should learn to just ignore and go on, telling everyone to cry everytime won't do much but piss them off more, in this case you made me angry enough to mute you for 5 seconds :D

- OK, but since it is so you too should learn to ignore players with high ping instead of silencing them for 5 seconds, since that's not his duty as an administrator of mrgreen, and I know that nobody likes players with high ping, but I can't afford to change my county just to have the lowest ping , and I'm sure muted me won't help lower my ping and won't even help with any players, since no other administrator has muted me so to have high ping

-Only ask for respect and stop insulting me, since I never talk to you in the game and yet you insist on teasing me for no reason, so if I'm in the game, I just ask for that ignore me, pretend I'm not there and please stop cursing me and mute me for no reason , ok?

• Guest locked this topic