Mr. Green Gaming

Hugo ban protesteada (Yoshi)

Hugo

1. Your ingame name Hugo
2. Date of your ban 26/11/17 ~11:10 (Moscow time)
3. What game/server are you banned from MTA Race
4. Who banned you (only if you know who)  Yoshi
5. Reason why you got banned (only if you know why) I was muted 2 days ago for insulting players for 7 days, but i could play at Mr.Green (and i absolutely agreed with descision of admin). Today i played here too, but today at the morning i went to the kitchen to grab my tea and when i came back to computer i saw dat i was ban for reason "insulting". I dunno how i could insult some one when i was afk and muted.
6. Reason why we should unban you Because its some kind of dual punishment, i agree with my mute, but don't agree with ban for nothing.

7. MTA Serial 66D3E1C1268FCE29C42CCFFFB0F25C12

Edited by Hugo

I muted you, not for the first time, for being too rude to players and insulting their nationalities/religion (mainly Turkish people and Islam). After that, you returned in the server with some provocative names like 'Allah' and 'ProphetMuhammed', and even though a LOT of Turkish players felt offended by it and begged me to make more action, I allowed those names to be used. Until you changed your name to "REMOVE KEBAB" and it became very clear to me that you were continuing to be disrespectful and that a mute was not enough to stop it, so you left me no choice but to ban you.

It is strange that you claim to agree with my decision to mute you. If you know that you were being too rude to players and that that is not allowed, then I don't understand why you just continue that behavior through your nickname.

Anyway, I like you as a player, and I don't like banning you, but you left me no choice. Hopefully you understand this and in the future you will be respectful to other players in the server.

Edited by BlueYoshi97
1 hour ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

I muted you, not for the first time, for being too rude to players and insulting their nationalities/religion (mainly Turkish people and Islam). After that, you returned in the server with some provocative names like 'Allah' and 'ProphetMuhammed', and even though a LOT of Turkish players felt offended by it and begged me to make more action, I allowed those names to be used. Until you changed your name to "REMOVE KEBAB" and it became very clear to me that you were continuing to be disrespectful and that a mute was not enough to stop it, so you left me no choice but to ban you.

Anyway, I like you as a player, and I don't like banning you, but you left me no choice. Hopefully you understand this and in the future you will be respectful to other players in the server.

"provocative names like 'Allah' and 'ProphetMuhammed'," no, they don't provocative. Player with nickname Jesus played, and nobody asked admins to ban him.

REMOVE KEBAB is just meme, it doesn't offending anyone. If i will change nickname to PEPE THE FROG, it would mean dat i hate jews or what? :D

"It is strange that you claim to agree with my decision to mute you. If you know that you were being too rude to players and that that is not allowed, then I don't understand why you just continue that behavior through your nickname."

My nicknames didn't offend anyone, banning for nickname "Remove kebab" is nonsense for Green. By the way they were rude to me 2.

UPD: u typed Muhammed with a mistake, cuz name of the Holy Prophet is MUHAMMAD! Yoshi, u insulted muslims just like Geert Wilders, are u hate muslims? Are u PVV supporteada? :angry:

Edited by Hugo
Guest F1MADKILLER

Hugo; Yoshi rarely bans anyone and that person called Jesus does not use the name to provoke other player's so I suggest accept the punishment and behave when the ban is lifted

18 minutes ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

@Hugo: Stop acting like I'm an idiot, I'm sure you understand very well why I banned you so deal with it.

No, i'm not acting like that, sir. Just unban cool guy like me, because this morning ban was for nothing + excuse for mistake that you did in the name of Holy Prophet!

Edited by Hugo
Guest F1MADKILLER
1 hour ago, Hugo said:

i will try =)
@Fimad, we aren't (you, me and even grander) at the age for learning or changing behaviour

Hugo this might surprise you I used to be banned a lot so advice think before you do anything.

Locked topic yoshi can unlock if he wants to

• Guest locked this topic