Mr. Green Gaming

€20 - 20.000 Greencoins Lottery/Giveaway

r0cK

Refer to the results below

<<< 20.000 GC's >>>

<><><><> Extra Hints <><><><>

1) One  Two Three Four  Five persons has guessed a number which is not that far away from the number where we are looking for!

This means these 5 people have guessed a number that is MAX 15 numbers away from the right answer

2) My top 1's when this lottery started was 10

3) My top 9's is a 2 digit number

4) Forget the 3 and move on

5) In this hint I am revealing two of the numbers two different people have send in.

The lowest number 25 and the highest number 83 . These two are completely wrong

you can be sure to look for a number in between these completely wrong answers

Hello guys, as the previous questions got answered really quickly I feel generous and therefore I am giving away 20.000 GC's this time.

This means I will donate €20 in the form of greencoins for the first person to guess the right answer.

The game is quite simple and goes with a couple more rules as last time as people did copy and paste.

It's a guessing game so everyone could win, if I presume cheating for example PM'ing an admin for the answer you will be disqualified from the lottery.

All answers will be registered with time and date, on the end of the contest all answers will be exposed and make you feel bad on how close you might have been :lol:

Question

How many top 1's and top 9's do I have, this plus the amount of Mr Green Gaming Staff

Rules

!!!  This time you send me a personal message HERE with your answer, once you sent me the message, post done in the comments below  !!!

!!!  if you don't post done in the comments your answer will not be registered, only people who comment done will be in for the game  !!!

1) If two people guessed the right answer in a time span of 5 hours the ammount will be split in two. MAX of 2 winners.

2) I will announce the winner 5 hours after the right answer of the Question has been given (this might be with a delay).

3) You can only guess 1 time once per 6 hours which means you can guess a maximum of 4 times a day.

4) You are only allowed to join the contest with your present and active account.

5) You are not allowed to delete your comment, otherwise disqualified.

6) People who are not participating should not comment.

Hints

Use server info (F1) to find the amount of Mr Green Gaming Staff

Use the new stats to find my top 1's

and

Guess the amount of my top 9's

I will reply with validated or not validated if you comment done

PS: You could find a buddy to share eachother's guessing ammount and play together but this could result in half GC payment if you both win in the end ;)

GOODLUCK 

A like would be appreciated

*The €20 will not be paid cash but will only be paid in Greencoins to support the Mr. Green community

*as of this time and date, I have the correct number and screenshot, it will not change if I make a new top

* based on /tops

@SDK @Ywa @AleksCore @Flipper @jack123

Edited by r0cK
Added hint
Guest F1MADKILLER
1 minute ago, r0cK said:

<<< 20.000 GC's >>>

Hello guys, as the previous questions got answered really quickly I feel generous and therefore I am giving away 20.000 GC's this time.

This means I will donate €15 for the first person to guess the right answer.

The game is quite simple and goes with a couple more rules as last time as people did copy and paste.

It's a guessing game so everyone could win, if I presume cheating for example PM'ing an admin for the answer you will be disqualified from the lottery.

Question

Hide contents

How many top 1's and top 9's do I have, this plus the amount of Mr Green Gaming Staff 

Rules

!!!  This time you send me a personal message HERE with your answer, once you sent me the message, post done in the comments below  !!!

!!!  if you don't post done in the comments your answer will not be registered, only people who comment done will be in for the game  !!!

1) If two people guessed the right answer in a time span of 5 hours the ammount will be split in two. MAX of 2 winners.

2) I will announce the winner after the right answer of the Question has been given (this might be with a delay).

3) You can only guess 1 time once per 6 hours which means you can guess a maximum of 4 times a day.

4) You are only allowed to join the contest with your present and active account.

5) You are not allowed to delete your comment, otherwise disqualified.

6) People who are not participating should not comment.

Hints

Use server info to find the amount of Mr Green Gaming Staff

Use the new stats to find my top 1's

and

Guess the amount of my top 9's

I will reply with validated or not validated if you comment done

GOODLUCK 

A like would be appreciated

@SDK @Ywa @AleksCore @Flipper @jack123

r0ck staff does it include those off diffrent games or just MTA and does it include SDK? and the mods of MTA or no?