Bierbuikje's admin application

Bierbuikje

Gameserver: MTA Race and MIX

Country of origin: The Netherlands

Link to Steam Community profile *: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sportline94/

Minecraft name **: Bierbuikje

Ingame name: Bierbuikje

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

The first time I was active here was around 2010 in the Binslayer era. Then I got distracted by a lot of other things but this year I decided to log in once more and now I'm here for quite a while already. In real life I'm a student in business economics and in the weekends you can find me in the pub. I frequently watch series on netflix and hbo and I also love sports like soccer, formula 1 and almost everything where the Dutch have a chance of winning as long as it is exciting. I rather not do sports myself, I'm a bit lazy in that sense.

The reason I apply for admin is that I want to contribute to the Mr. Green MTA servers in terms of scripting and events. I think I can contribute in terms of bugfixing, implementing new scripts and test them in the server. My experience with scripting goes a long time back but mainly as an amateur. I started with modding san andreas with cleo mods, in informatica courses I practiced with languages as HTML, PHP, SQL and after a long time of doing different things which required a lot of try and error (I once earned a crate of beer for scripting a website for another student :P ) I moved on to LUA. Further I would like to help with events realizing them in the server and help in the making of it.

You can find me the most in the race server but I have periods where I'm more in the MIX server. But since I'm not too good at DD and SH I'm mostly spectating there. If I become admin I will be careful with using the powers that come with it. If someone breaks the rules I will first see if the player did it on accident and not place a penalty immediately.

I'm really curious about what you think of my application!

Bierbuikje

Guest F1MADKILLER

Took you long time to do it bier yoshi and mine nagging worked then good luck bier and I keep buying yoshi maps to torment you till your accepted

Edited by F1MADKILLER
Guest AleksCore

I posted using phone. Pressed one time - nothing, pressed again and it posted x2 messages. :D

I wish literally best of luck (in a good sense of it), that's why.

Edited by AleksCore

I wish you the best of luck @Bierbuikje, you definately deserves to be taken into the admin team as you've done a lot for Mr. Green. You took time to write your Admin application and your a decent player. The server is also in need of some mature admins and you're definately one of the mature players out there.

Goodluck, you have my vote!