Mr. Green Gaming

AleksCore says goodbye

Guest AleksCore

Guest AleksCore

Everyone had such topic, so now it's time for me to say goodbye too.

I had a great time here, I am glad to be a part of this community. However it's time to move forward. I don't want to give a ghost hopes about I'll ever come back to developing, I won't come back. I am bored of GTA SA, tired of scripting. I did much scripting for free, I did my best and even better. I'd like to do more, I'd like to make this community the best mta community in the world, but I can't and I give up.

I found much friends here, had much fun and learned scripting. I am thankful to @Ywa and @SDK first of all and sure to every single player who played and supported the server and myself. 

I am not drunk currently as someone might think :)

I hope now @NECROSSIN will be happy.

In my opinion community is kinda outdated and dead. I think it needs huge rebranding and fresh heads, including resetting GreenCoins, new site, new beautiful and short domain and absolutely everything new and in the best quality. We are too old for this already. Yeah I am already 24 years old, that's much. 

Well, as I was saying, I am not interested in scripting or playing it anymore.

Goodbye, have fun! :)

I still won't disappear from discord and forums for sure :)

Sad to see another well known guy leave mrgreen. I understand your reason for leaving and hope you will do well at whatever is next on your list. I would also like to thank you for dedicating an insane amount of hours developing mta and trying to give players a better gaming experience!

Mrgreen is indeed slightly outdated. All we have is a MTA server, a game which was first released 11 years ago. 

Edited by xpr0legendx
Guest F1MADKILLER
5 hours ago, AleksCore said:

Everyone had such topic, so now it's time for me to say goodbye too.

I had a great time here, I am glad to be a part of this community. However it's time to move forward. I don't want to give a ghost hopes about I'll ever come back to developing, I won't come back. I am bored of GTA SA, tired of scripting. I did much scripting for free, I did my best and even better. I'd like to do more, I'd like to make this community the best mta community in the world, but I can't and I give up.

I found much friends here, had much fun and learned scripting. I am thankful to @Ywa and @SDK first of all and sure to every single player who played and supported the server and myself. 

I am not drunk currently as someone might think :)

I hope now @NECROSSIN will be happy.

In my opinion community is kinda outdated and dead. I think it needs huge rebranding and fresh heads, including resetting GreenCoins, new site, new beautiful and short domain and absolutely everything new and in the best quality. We are too old for this already. Yeah I am already 24 years old, that's much. 

Well, as I was saying, I am not interested in scripting or playing it anymore.

Goodbye, have fun! :)

I still won't disappear from discord and forums for sure :)

Aleks you be back "soon" I tried to leave mta many times and always come back so see ya about the aleks

Well, this left me speechless, scripting is the main thing that a server needs to grow, and we arrived to a point that we've lost most of them, SDK (still not retired at all, but he's not active), KaliBwoy (I was really hyped with his lobby concept.. till he suddenly left), and then you. We can always look for others, but no one scripts as good as a greener, so I'll just thank all of you, and in this case, you, Aleks. I have seen that you've recently upgraded your PC, and obviously you'd choose other games that require better GPU, now it's your time. With the "community is kinda outdated and dead" I will sadly agree, some years ago, not that long, there was a lot of activity, now it seems like everyone's getting out from MTA, even me, being active two or three times a week, when I check MIX players list I am pretty sad we lost many players who we used to play with and enjoy a lot, now I just see a lot of players who complain, who have no respect at all that they can't even add the word 'please' on a simple question. This might sound really exaggerated, bit in fact it's true.. where are our old days where we all used to spend many hours playing greens? because the gameplay wasn't it all, it was all about the friends you had there and the great moments you were having with them. Although I've said all of this, greens is the only community I'd stay on, no other server has the same scripts and variety in one server as we do. 

After writing the bible, enjoy life @AleksCore, see you around on discord!

Guest AleksCore
1 hour ago, Ywa said:

An understandable choice. It's sad to see you go.

You won't like reading this: Hit me up if you ever feel like coming back. ;) 

I like reading this :)

Sure I will if I'll feel something like that!

On 12/22/2016 at 4:34 AM, AleksCore said:

In my opinion community is kinda outdated and dead. I think it needs huge rebranding and fresh heads, including resetting GreenCoins, new site, new beautiful and short domain and absolutely everything new and in the best quality. We are too old for this already.

Damn straight fam

Looks like we overworked @AleksCore ... good luck dude whatever you get up to and thank you so much for all the great scripts.

One thing, usually people overdose on mrgreen because it's so good they think they'll go onto better things but then get bored and return. If you've seen the tards playing GTAV on youtube you'll understand what I mean, better gpu etc more realistic more resolution yada yada yada but too autistic and not as fun and social as here, almost as if they human race is getting more retarded with every new generation. The fact is there won't be progression in games as these graphics are good enough and the scripting is open, whereas now all the new games the scripting is closed, like in BF1, compared to BF1942, where you don't have editor tools and they charge you a left ball for every new moronic DLC. Those games are also charged with testosterone and for privileged little bitches, whereas mta is free and in 10 years no free racing or roaming game has come out to compete with it, so all the lower classes that aren't Donald Drumpf or Joe Six Pack training for another round in Iraq, will keep downloading it. Free steam games are lame compared to mta and if I'm not mistaken pay to play, whenever free but closed communities get too popular they pull the plug, like in FIFA World. As for moving onto real life and the real world and you all beings teens and you get bored of racing, well that's not really true, most people have to get jobs and be overworked and lead shitty lives, if they get short work hours they realize that gaming communities like this one are awesome and return whenever they can. Many ppl also overdose on gaming and have to take extended leave of absence as a consequence due to bad grades etc, which isn't the same as leaving. Most are nostalgic as fuck 10 years later cuz they realise they're not traveling the world they're cleaning toilets with a toothbrush, so everything is relative.

On 22/12/2016 at 9:09 AM, neox. said:

Well, this left me speechless, scripting is the main thing that a server needs to grow, and we arrived to a point that we've lost most of them, SDK (still not retired at all, but he's not active), KaliBwoy (I was really hyped with his lobby concept.. till he suddenly left), and then you. We can always look for others, but no one scripts as good as a greener, so I'll just thank all of you, and in this case, you, Aleks. I have seen that you've recently upgraded your PC, and obviously you'd choose other games that require better GPU, now it's your time. With the "community is kinda outdated and dead" I will sadly agree, some years ago, not that long, there was a lot of activity, now it seems like everyone's getting out from MTA, even me, being active two or three times a week, when I check MIX players list I am pretty sad we lost many players who we used to play with and enjoy a lot, now I just see a lot of players who complain, who have no respect at all that they can't even add the word 'please' on a simple question. This might sound really exaggerated, bit in fact it's true.. where are our old days where we all used to spend many hours playing greens? because the gameplay wasn't it all, it was all about the friends you had there and the great moments you were having with them. Although I've said all of this, greens is the only community I'd stay on, no other server has the same scripts and variety in one server as we do. @AleksCore

WTF... since when have mrgay players ever said please. Also there are as many if not more players nowadays as ever, maybe not the same ones sometimes but that's natural. The problem is its so good many of us become addicted and when addicted ppl resort to extremes.