New update bugs

Sneed

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By the way,am I the only one who has two files left to download each time I load a map?

I mean, at the loading screen I have: "2 files needed by the server:

-1 sound

-1 other "

It doesn't downloads these 2 files, I just have the loading "server infos,sending client infos..."

I don't remember having that before the update :/

Edited by Chikennugget1
Yeah That seems to be the most important things that need updating, but you also need to fix the Chemical Zombies. They are literally useless right now and do no damage whatsoever.

Do they still explode when killed?

I think he's trying to say that you can't explode as chem zombie when you suicide. That's how it's intended to work. That's how jet boom designed the chem zombie. Otherwise, it's overpowered.

By the way,am I the only one who has two files left to download each time I load a map?

I mean, at the loading screen I have: "2 files needed by the server:

-1 sound

-1 other "

It doesn't downloads these 2 files, I just have the loading "server infos,sending client infos..."

I don't remember having that before the update :/

Same here

Happened in the beta event as well :S

Here is the proof of the ineffectiveness of the Chemical Zombie - It may be to do with not having the ability to suicide but basically there is no impact from the Chemical Zombies, and they basically just dont explode and just turn into Poison Zombies. No damage dealt whatsoever when Human x)

Edited by RoboRobb

1 question. do you move slower with 5 HP then with 30 HP?

Because i got to 5hp and i moved like a snail and Quick Cure got me back to 30 HP and i still moved at the same slowness.

Also Robo, what happens with chems when they get killed by humans? do they explode or do they change into poison zombies?

1 question. do you move slower with 5 HP then with 30 HP?

Because i got to 5hp and i moved like a snail and Quick Cure got me back to 30 HP and i still moved at the same slowness.

Also Robo, what happens with chems when they get killed by humans? do they explode or do they change into poison zombies?

Like I said, as a human they do no damage at all however close they are to you. Sucks.

Didnt that happen on zs_lostcity_enclosed?

We got in a room and nailed 6-7 barrels and no zombie could get in easily.

And on zs_ravenholm i managed to get a cade up and it was very hard to break trough (it did start to die because my brilliant teammates started damaging it with melee weapons)

Also. do you know the exact damage Left and Right click do with fists? and with the blessed fists upgrade? :V

Edited by Hundred2
would be good if the nails broke much easier becuse most of the maps have small rooms with barrels, chairs etc. you just nail those and you got an uber cade

I dont know about this, because already Humans seem to lose most of the time, you restrict one of the only things they have going for them it could make it nearly impossible for humans to win.

Oh and btw, I dont know if anyone else is having this problem, but I keep getting stuck in props and objects! Very annoying.

Edited by RoboRobb
would be good if the nails broke much easier becuse most of the maps have small rooms with barrels, chairs etc. you just nail those and you got an uber cade

I dont know about this, because already Humans seem to lose most of the time, you restrict one of the only things they have going for them it could make it nearly impossible for humans to win.

Oh and btw, I dont know if anyone else is having this problem, but I keep getting stuck in props and objects! Very annoying.

It happens to me sometimes when I lag

What Sneed said :\... And please, fix the collide system! That soft collide is KILLING the server.

Everyone with 200ping, You try to jump over a prop, you warp like bitch.

Nothing new for now yet.

The soft-collision system has absolutely NOTHING to do with the collision on props. Stop whining about it.

What Sneed said :\... And please, fix the collide system! That soft collide is KILLING the server.

Everyone with 200ping, You try to jump over a prop, you warp like bitch.

Nothing new for now yet.

The soft-collision system has absolutely NOTHING to do with the collision on props. Stop whining about it.

What then does it??

And oh yeah, sorry for the whining, but...Im rather fed up with it.

Yes yes, its only a beta version and yeah yeah, we have to give you your own time to make it better, blahblahblaah.

Meh whatever, Im just hungry.

Edited by Lemon!