New update bugs

Sneed

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, I was playing on ZS server a few hours ago and noticed something odd... I couldn't see one of the zombies in the game. His player name was SGT: Hawk.

I've attached a video for you to check out? Is this a hack or a bug? It was really annoying...

Anyways, I prefer this mod over the previous one. Main reason being; Kill stealing is no longer relevant to gain better weapons. It's also much harder for humans to win.

Suggestions? Give zombies back flash lights.... With the green screen on, its hard to view sprays, human health, and difficult to navigate in dark rooms filled with props (they're pretty much invisible and you keep bumping into... things).

Also, allow humans to pick up props with "E" so we can nail them against walls and stuff.

I dont like the way its dark, lets taze clav_maze for example. I go around the corner, and find myself lost because its too dark. I would still like the humans to have a flashlight at the beggining, and it makes it way easier for the zombie. Just my suggestion though, dont get all defensive :o

I didnt say i were leaving ^_^

I said all started to leave because of stupid update. There are players who want to play and they all leave.

I left too.

And there doesn't exist any good zs server in Garry's Mod.

No good old surviving in a hatch, with cade kit and leveling.