Mr. Green Gaming

People hate CTF !!

Maybe update the system so you can make tops of it. As it is now you're playing basically for nothing, i think people would find it much more enjoyable if you could top somehow.

51 minutes ago, Goldberg said:

Maybe update the system so you can make tops of it. As it is now you're playing basically for nothing, i think people would find it much more enjoyable if you could top somehow.

Maybe a top for whoever captures the flag the quickest? idk

Just now, BlueYoshi97 said:

That wouldn't be fair, I'm afraid. You can cap the flag undisturbed late at night when the server's near empty.

Well, just join at night then ^^ It shouldnt be easy to get a top.

Edited by Cena
10 hours ago, DubStep said:

Bring back MH!

replace DD with MH ^_^

4 hours ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

That wouldn't be fair, I'm afraid. You can cap the flag undisturbed late at night when the server's near empty.

this point; we can't really quantify a player's contribution in CTF 'cause it's mostly good teamwork and blocking too. But overall, CTF is a great mode, it's just plagued by horrible team-players and selfish fools mid-day when the server is full of players, which is why most people don't vote again. Also it's a game mode that lasts longer than others. 

I think ctf is a good gamemode. I really like it.

I think the main problem is not the CTF mode, rather than players. How could u think that CTF would be good if all the players just go to the other team's flag, wait for the flag? All of the players should play CTF with a little brain and it could be way better! but a lot of players are so dumb it will never happen.

• 2 weeks later...