Mr. Green Gaming

Problems with the Ravebreak! and CarGame

NITROX

Hi all o/

I came here to report a problem that happens with many mrgreen, which is the bug of ravebreak and cargame which are pretty much the same...

Ravebreak!
When starting the Ravebreak! the game crashes and just back to work when the ravebreak time is over, this always happens, but sometimes the game crashes and other times players are kicked from the server as timedout.

CarGame

The same goes for the cargame, when the game is started, the game crashes and it takes a few seconds for him to come back to normal, this not happens with all players, but is very annoying (besides the cargame be a boring game it crashes)

Some players asked me to report these two errors, so I ask the help of Managers of mrgreen so they can help us with these problems, thank you and Merry Christmas to all o/

It happens to many players (not just with those who have high ping), and this bug is already exhausting our patience, I came here to report this error because other players were asking me to try to find a solution to this.

Plz Help ! 

Merry Christmas o/

6 hours ago, SDK said:

I'm trying to fix it but need more info since I don't have the problem myself

Like in the other topic was posted, it only happens the second time a CG map is started?

Also update to the latest mta version from here https://nightly.multitheftauto.com/ (windows full installer 1.5)

Can you open task manager and check what process is using the most CPU when it hangs?

Yes, it almost always happens when the GC starts, but it never happens with normal SH

I have the latest version of MTA (1.5.3 Full Intsaller)

Next time I will notice if will happen any change in CPU usage

On 24.01.2017 at 7:13 PM, SDK said:

I'm trying to fix it but need more info since I don't have the problem myself

Like in the other topic was posted, it only happens the second time a CG map is started?

Also update to the latest mta version from here https://nightly.multitheftauto.com/ (windows full installer 1.5)

Can you open task manager and check what process is using the most CPU when it hangs?

When CG starts (first one ofc) then i saw that my disk usage goes to almost 100% (normally it goes to much lower)