Mr. Green Gaming

Unban: BoyKa

BoyKa

I have ban since 4 months and i think i deserve an unban because i didnt do anything wrong and u guys should give me another chance and i knnow no i was bad and insulted Nibje and im sorry about all those things , maybe let ThEsYs (Elena Play) because i dont have much time to play this game and she want to play in my place . Ok Then Ty ! :) ( we have 1 PC ) .

Edited by BoyKa

4 months?! Are you sure?! Anyway, if you have been banned 4 months ago, I still think you deserve to be banned. I've playing in mix since 2014 and all what I've seen from you multiple mute/bans from us admins. Players like you aren't welcome between us. Anyway, I guess @BlueYoshi97 banned you so he gotta decide about it.

Just now, Cena said:

4 months?! Are you sure?! Anyway, if you have been banned 4 months ago, I still think you deserve to be banned. I've playing in mix since 2014 and all what I've seen from you multiple mute/bans from us admins. Players like you aren't welcome between us. Anyway, I guess @BlueYoshi97 banned you so he gotta decide about it.

However, he mentions he will not play because he does not have time, so mostly will not play, but (I'll play me if he gets unban) but that's your suggestion @Cena. I know he did some horrible things, but I hope for something better  to happen.

He did not specify, has nearly three months, I think since September and December had mute and ban from December until today. (I'm not sure)

Edited by Criss Elena
Guest F1MADKILLER

He avoided a mute so he got a ban and went onto IRC and insulted, thing is no matter if it is him or you playing he broke the rules, sadly you both have to suffer

Just now, MADKILLER said:

He avoided a mute so he got a ban and went onto IRC and insulted, thing is no matter if it is him or you playing he broke the rules, sadly you both have to suffer

Ok, but that does not think it's a pain. I suppose you mean that just because you hate and cursed as some players, but I do not encourage that he does well because he did not, but as he said himself, he's sorry. Well, there are rules, but I do not think he committed a crime as told and @WesEdit, but someone has deleted the status of which @WesEdit posted it, not right.

Guest F1MADKILLER
4 minutes ago, Criss Elena said:

Ok, but that does not think it's a pain. I suppose you mean that just because you hate and cursed as some players, but I do not encourage that he does well because he did not, but as he said himself, he's sorry. Well, there are rules, but I do not think he committed a crime as told and @WesEdit, but someone has deleted the status of which @WesEdit posted it, not right.

upto Yoshi or Flipper to decide to let him & you back now and he did get multiple chances not to avoid a mute I banned him for that but then someone caught him in server and that is all I know

(F1)MADKILLER!: tell him you are retired
AleksCore: (F1)MADKILLER!: your words don't mean shit
(F1)MADKILLER!: or tell him the truth
AleksCore: (F1)MADKILLER!: that megas got him banned lol

Mad is suffering again !

Edited by BoyKa
Guest F1MADKILLER
Just now, MegasXLR said:

I did what?

he is making lies up @MegasXLR Aleks and I only talked about steam trading cards and levels as we are having a mini competion to see who is the highest level

Guest F1MADKILLER
2 minutes ago, Criss Elena said:

Do not do this. Someone or you (do not want to blame you) has deleted the status of @MegasXLR and @WesEdit said something. That's not okay for someone to delete statuses posted by someone else in the topic. Do not try to pretend you do not know something.

I am a green, I not got the power to delete stuff off other users forums, only Ywa does have the power to delete that

2 minutes ago, mr.reese said:

Why megas? Why we have to tolerate someone who insult all the time even if he muted? If he can't behave why should admins allow him to play on the server?  I think players here still get a lot of chance... 

That's what I mean, it shouldn't be tolerated ofcourse, so mute is enough. If he can't insult anyone what's the problem if he's still playing? (in this case, his sister, who has absolutely no fault in the matter, yet is treated like a criminal in jail lol)

2 minutes ago, MegasXLR said:

That's what I mean, it shouldn't be tolerated ofcourse, so mute is enough. If he can't insult anyone what's the problem if he's still playing? (in this case, his sister, who has absolutely no fault in the matter, yet is treated like a criminal in jail lol)

He still avoid mutes.

Guest F1MADKILLER
32 minutes ago, MegasXLR said:

He can avoid a mute if he's banned as well as if he's not xD Let Elena play, not fair.

Megas life is not fair, they can't do that as it is boyka who earnt the ban and it was boyka on at the time of ban so I doubt Elena will be able to play