Mr. Green Gaming

3 Golden Tips To Increase FPS

I'm playing on many servers and almost every server has a stable fps for my laptop. But when I join MrGreen with my laptop, the fps counter is lower than my dicksize. So I present some golden tips to increase the FPS.

1. Add an option to hide cars when ghostmode is on.

2. Update the HUD and delete unnecessary shit, other server have less shit on the display. More shit on the display means less fps.

3. Players driving close to each other, must have ghostmode off. Other players must have ghostmode on, to prevent blockers and rammers screwing up toptimes.

For example: if i'm racing on the 5th position, players on position 3,4,6 and 7 must have ghostmode off for me and other players must have ghostmode on for me.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR OPINION.

2 hours ago, DriveHardGetDirty said:

I'm playing on many servers and almost every server has a stable fps for my laptop. But when I join MrGreen with my laptop, the fps counter is lower than my dicksize. So I present some golden tips to increase the FPS.

1. Add an option to hide cars when ghostmode is on.

2. Update the HUD and delete unnecessary shit, other server have less shit on the display. More shit on the display means less fps.

3. Players driving close to each other, must have ghostmode off. Other players must have ghostmode on, to prevent blockers and rammers screwing up toptimes.

For example: if i'm racing on the 5th position, players on position 3,4,6 and 7 must have ghostmode off for me and other players must have ghostmode on for me.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR OPINION.

Getting less than 30 FPS (which I consider decent although peasanty) means that your PC is trashy potato. Don't worry if it's about that.. I've had a potato machine not long ago, you can modify some GTA:SA files to make your GTA look a bit worse on graphics and get a better perfomance. GTA Shrinker Win might help: https://www.dropbox.com/home/MTA?preview=GTAShrinkerWin.exe just download it and drop it somewhere in your PC, afterwards write your Grand Theft Auto San Andreas directory (GTA SA, not MTA) and click shrink. Once done that you can close the window and see the difference, you can also undo it. You can modify other GTA files like effects and that, just search out on Google, and if your MTA keeps going slow, then throw your PC out from the window

12 hours ago, neox. said:

Getting less than 30 FPS (which I consider decent although peasanty) means that your PC is trashy potato. Don't worry if it's about that.. I've had a potato machine not long ago, you can modify some GTA:SA files to make your GTA look a bit worse on graphics and get a better perfomance. GTA Shrinker Win might help: https://www.dropbox.com/home/MTA?preview=GTAShrinkerWin.exe just download it and drop it somewhere in your PC, afterwards write your Grand Theft Auto San Andreas directory (GTA SA, not MTA) and click shrink. Once done that you can close the window and see the difference, you can also undo it. You can modify other GTA files like effects and that, just search out on Google, and if your MTA keeps going slow, then throw your PC out from the window

Thanks, just downloaded GTA Shrinker Win, now running MTA SA on 1920x1080 without fps problems.

You guys can move the 3 golden tips in my ass to brown tips.

2 hours ago, AleksCore said:

Buy new hardware ffs, you aren't poor zimbabwean in the end <_<

Babushka said: "Go save your money for the winter. Coming winter will be cold and we need eurodollazyenniz to buy kartoffels und cebulka's, so we can survive my boy."

34fdzdl.jpg

• 4 months later...
On ‎26‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 9:57 PM, neox. said:

i play on laptop, and its not a simple laptop, its a gaming laptop, i7 octa core, gtx 960M, 8gb ram. And only place i have lag is on mr.green, and i have lots of things disabled my draw distance is low as well, even my radar, i use the old one. In rtf i hide cars and i can race finely, on race server i cant hide and fps stays 45, 55 when racing beside someone - but less than 60 - which is not good, bcs even being a decent fps, i see the lag and my performance is not that good. I also use a special cooler below it, so its not overheating, theres something in mr green that is really heavy smh.

22 hours ago, Grizzly said:

i play on laptop, and its not a simple laptop, its a gaming laptop, i7 octa core, gtx 960M, 8gb ram. And only place i have lag is on mr.green, and i have lots of things disabled my draw distance is low as well, even my radar, i use the old one. In rtf i hide cars and i can race finely, on race server i cant hide and fps stays 45, 55 when racing beside someone - but less than 60 - which is not good, bcs even being a decent fps, i see the lag and my performance is not that good. I also use a special cooler below it, so its not overheating, theres something in mr green that is really heavy smh.

any specific maps with extra objects and shit, or just cookie ctf maps?