Mr. Green Gaming

insult and threat

I don't how much times I have to ask the admin staff to perma ban her ass... I mean, it's really fucking annoying, she doesn't even play on the server it's like she just comes and start insulting everybody, messing with their family, countries, etc. Maybe most of you don't understand what she is saying because she can't speak english for shit but believe me all of the people who speak spanish don't want her in this server for the sake of god. She has been banned several times before but she will never learn, do something ffs

Guest F1MADKILLER
4 hours ago, Gametaff said:

I don't how much times I have to ask the admin staff to perma ban her ass... I mean, it's really fucking annoying, she doesn't even play on the server it's like she just comes and start insulting everybody, messing with their family, countries, etc. Maybe most of you don't understand what she is saying because she can't speak english for shit but believe me all of the people who speak spanish don't want her in this server for the sake of god. She has been banned several times before but she will never learn, do something ffs

I banned her ages ago yoshi gave her a final cahnce @BlueYoshi97 should have to deal with this I think ban for 6 months IF i was admin then if they break the rules again a year ban try and make them learn

Guest F1MADKILLER
33 minutes ago, SkyNET said:

why do you all talk about this as a girl. A player with girl name is just guy with feeling for guys. Oh and FU.

well if they want to be called that let them its called being polite skynet

8 hours ago, SkyNET said:

why do you all talk about this as a girl. A player with girl name is just guy with feeling for guys. Oh and FU.

She is a girl, i have skyped with her.

Shes that inmature, idk if she should get banned, she annoys people, true, but nothing else.

Maybe just everybody mute her? Is there a way to do it right?

1 hour ago, MoshPit said:

I don't think she has said anything lately worth a ban. Suck it Idiot, not that bad, and threat to ban someone Str8 does that daily.

Yeah it's not nothing concerned to you, why would you even care? She is not insulting either your family and country  but yeah tell me if that doesn't worth a ban. As always doing a perfect job as an admin congratz dude