⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Tipoc with MoshPit

Hello Mosh

As you remember you have said that Russia evades this, that Russia evades that... also said that I am brainwashed and insulted me by other words. You also told me that you have read more books than me. So, lets start to talk and find it out? Just you and me.  Wikipedia as I said won't help you and won't help me. If you are not afraid...

So, are you refusing that US putting their nose not in their deal all over the world? Iraq, Syria, Lybia, Serbia? Breaking international law. Am I lying or what? 

Edited by StartsevaRUS
34 minutes ago, MoshPit said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_War

Russia accused Georgia of "aggression against South Ossetia",[30] and launched a large-scale land, air and sea invasion of Georgia on 8 August

Is it okay that Georgia have killed our military peacekeepers that were standing there on legal basis? UN military peacekeepers. I wonder what would United States do if their people were killed. I remember all the Western media were screaming... ''Russia, stop the war!''. But after the investigation, it turned out, military actions started Mikhail Saakashvili, not Russia. Ooopsss. 
And Georgia would NEVER START this war with Russia without American support. US was selling own weapons to Georgia, it was teaching Georgian army, your politicians were regularry visiting this country. So, as it turned out... it was American provocation from the start. Americans gave Saakashvili the green light to start this operation. 

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/28/world/europe/ukraine-crisis/index.html

U.S. official says 1,000 Russian troops have entered Ukraine

Lets start from the beginning. EU and USA supported and immidietely recognized anti-goverment coup in the capital of Ukraine (which is not putting own nose there, ofc!). But when the people of Eastern Ukraine disagreed with that illegal coup - it's pro-Russian separatists. Again for you: the coup in Kiev was made by the support of Americans. Even Obama recognized it. So, in this sense Russia just supporting own intersts on own boarders like with Gerogia, inst it? While Americans trying to fuck with us putting their nose from the thousands of kilometers from own home.

Edited by StartsevaRUS

Those are just justifications. Every government will give a thousand reasons for invading another country. They did this, you did that blaa blaa blaa, the end result was the same. Why were RU military in Georgia in the first place? That question is rhetorical, any answer will just be another justification. Truth is RU has invaded many country's in my lifetime and will probably invade many more before i die. So u can continue to read RU propaganda telling u that u are great and everything your country does has a good reason, but it's all the same in the end, u want Power and Money.

And it's funny how all the problems in these other country's are from Russians who live there and are only  there because USSR invaded them many years before, and now Russia needs to go in an protect these illegal Russian immigrants.

Edited by MoshPit

russia is very bad towards neighbours, and what's more sad is some russian people supports those wars to gain territories.

it's clear be russia's puppet or get invaded. such big countries are cancer for rest of world.

saakashvili was full of liars and wasn't good president,  but u can't say that for sure, who really started war  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsibility_for_the_Russo-Georgian_War , or why did russia really attack ukraine same origin's people?  War is never a solution and there was always better ways. but whatever that's what they do. russia don't like free will.

i don't say US Politics is good either,it's as bad as russian..

had to get involved in that topic u mentioned my country.

Guest AleksCore

Huge propaganda goes from the both sides...

I'm almost in tears because of fighting. Ok. I dont wanna fight. The fact is we are all cool boys and girls, but governments of our contries is the thieves and just not the most honest people in their majority. 

In the end, nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die. Come play online games together, guys!

Peace! :N

11 hours ago, MoshPit said:

Those are just justifications. Every government will give a thousand reasons for invading another country. They did this, you did that blaa blaa blaa, the end result was the same. Why were RU military in Georgia in the first place? That question is rhetorical, any answer will just be another justification. Truth is RU has invaded many country's in my lifetime and will probably invade many more before i die. So u can continue to read RU propaganda telling u that u are great and everything your country does has a good reason, but it's all the same in the end, u want Power and Money.

You have said that every country wants power and money and it can be done by evading other countries. I'm sure that you were subconsciously meant your own country which acts on the principle of ''all measures are good''. 
USA not just evading other countries but breaking in pieces international law, making coups all over the world and even supporting terrorists to replace undesirable politicians with own puppets. The symbol of foreign American policy = the results in Near and the Middle East = total chaos, bloodbath, over million deaths and everything is continuing. USA is joyfully looking at all this mess from across the ocean while Europe facing terror attacks and have to accept a huge waves of refugees. 
In your media a lot of talks about all-powerful Russian hackers. While not Russia but USA listening own and foreign people, diplomats and statesmen. All over the world. From all possible ways. Last news: as it turned out, the US Consulate in the Germany on fact is hacker center. You are here, you are there, you are everywhere....

After all of this... you as the representative of the USA even dare to compare your country with Russia? It's ridiculous. From the start, look in the mirror. 

=============================================================

About the Russian ''invasion''. 
The fall of the USSR led to the breakup of the strong vertical power-hand that was controlling the country. This vacuum was filled with the list of the ethnic conflicts. 
One of them was happening on the Georgian-Russian boarders. Russian military was there to stop the conflict on the basis of agreements with Georgian goverment. Because the frozen conflict is always better than a real conflict. So, where is invasion, where is the break of international law, what benefits Russia got from sending there peacekeepers in sense of your ''power and money hungry'' wolrdview? 
But when the president of Georgia became an American puppet he started to ''restore constitutional order'' in the august of 2008. Yes, without saying anything he just started full-scale military actions and all ''civilized'' Western media supported him, because he was ''the victim of the Russian agression''.

And it's funny how all the problems in these other country's are from Russians who live there and are only  there because USSR invaded them many years before, and now Russia needs to go in an protect these illegal Russian immigrants.

illegal migrants maybe were your parents who invaded North America and colonised it exterminating the local population? What's about importing slaves from Africa? No? 

Russia did not enslave the people that were the part of our county by their race or nathionality. The only countries that were forced to join Soviet Union were Baltic States as a result of the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact. But later, the Congress of Soviet Union condemned this pact and considers it legally untenable. 

And what is your point? You wanted to explain the conflict with Georgia because of ''illigal migration'' of Russians all over USSR? This is absolutely stupid statement. First of all, since when Ossetians and Georgians are Russians? Secondly, since when the movement of the people within the one country is called ''illigal migration'' but not as a normal, natural process? (maybe you confused with the colonies for which Anglo-Saxons are known, I dunno). 
As a result, in some past USSR countries there are some % of Russians as well as in Russia a lot of people from past Soviet countries.
USSR is gone but even today this process is continuing due to one history, strong cultural, family and political ties. But the peculiarity of this migration is that people move more to Russia than Russians move there. That is why Russia today is a second country in the world by migrats. 

For you USSR is a devil because you grown on anti-Russian propaganda, which was 40 years ago, which is continuing right now and which will continue in the future. But I am here to show you not my opinion but the facts. 

Edited by StartsevaRUS
3 hours ago, Bob_Taylor said:

russia is very bad towards neighbours, and what's more sad is some russian people supports those wars to gain territories.

it's clear be russia's puppet or get invaded. such big countries are cancer for rest of world.

saakashvili was full of liars and wasn't good president,  but u can't say that for sure, who really started war  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsibility_for_the_Russo-Georgian_War , or why did russia really attack ukraine same origin's people?  War is never a solution and there was always better ways. but whatever that's what they do. russia don't like free will.

i don't say US Politics is good either,it's as bad as russian..

had to get involved in that topic u mentioned my country.

Gain territories? The biggest country in the world? With a lot of land? I dunno where is the logic here. 

Who started the war in Georgia is not a debatable issue long ago. This question is closed by the EU investigation. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/georgia/6247620/EU-blames-Georgia-for-starting-war-with-Russia.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8281990.stm
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/30/georgia-attacks-unjustifiable-eu

Who attacked Ukraine? Russia from the start was for the peace there. Since all this started. We supported the agreement of non-use of force; Maidan have won and Yanukovish agreed to leave:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agreement_on_settlement_of_political_crisis_in_Ukraine This was an important agreement so, all the people in Ukraine with different views will be glad and everything will go by the law. On the next day radicals made the coup. And what's more, EU recognized it. So, the signatures of Steinmeier and other EU politicians in the agreements of 21 february costed nothing. 

What should do Russia in this sense? When the ''rules of the game'' are broken? To answer by a mirror actions. We supported other forces who disagreed with the coup. 

Everything was so simple... just go by the agreement of 21 feb and Criema would be still in Ukraine, and in Odessa people would not be burnt alive, and on the Eastern Ukraine would be peace now.  But the Ukranian politicians are fantastically stupid.

As example: the last interview of the past Ukranian Premier... watch and you will have no questions :D 

Russia do not like free will? Okay, what's about the Orange revolution in 2005 in the Ukraine? When won anti-Russian president? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Revolution

Nothing happened because no one destroyed the legal process of power transformation. What's interesting, on the next elections this puppet got only 5% of the votes. 

Edited by StartsevaRUS

LOL did u even read the article? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/georgia/6247620/EU-blames-Georgia-for-starting-war-with-Russia.html

In conclusion, the EU report, which runs to 1139 pages in three volumes, blamed the roots of the conflict on Russia's attempts to dominate its small neighbour and Georgia's sometime erratic responses to Moscow's aggression.

Also i am not the Representative of the USA. I do not justify any of the actions or wars of this government, never have, never will. The argument we were having is in that YOU think that RU is this innocent country of zero mistakes or intrusions, which in fact it is not. RU is no different than USA, and as I said before your nose's are in just as many places as ours.

45 minutes ago, MoshPit said:

LOL did u even read the article? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/georgia/6247620/EU-blames-Georgia-for-starting-war-with-Russia.html

In conclusion, the EU report, which runs to 1139 pages in three volumes, blamed the roots of the conflict on Russia's attempts to dominate its small neighbour and Georgia's sometime erratic responses to Moscow's aggression.

Also i am not the Representative of the USA. I do not justify any of the actions or wars of this government, never have, never will. The argument we were having is in that YOU think that RU is this innocent country of zero mistakes or intrusions, which in fact it is not. RU is no different than USA, and as I said before your nose's are in just as many places as ours.

I have read not just the article. I have read the most of the report. Long ago. 
One thing is small provocations like shoothouts, it's okay in frozen conflicts and it happens from the both sides time to time. Another thing is full military operation (which, repeating again, was started by Georgia). 

If you are an American citizen then you certainly represent your country, or are you an alien? I did not say that you represent your state and it's policy. 

If I was thinking that our history is perfect I would not tell you that Molotov-Ribbentrop pact was condemned by the authorities of the USSR. 

It's interesting, you do not support your goverment but at the same time you are saying like ''there is no perfect country'' by that indirectly justifying your foreign policy. 

52 minutes ago, WesEdit said:

Too much patriotism here, we're all different human entities, also fuck communitarianism, US vs Russia? well I hope none of em win WW3.

That was my contribution. Now make peace by the fap process.

With modern weapons it's guaranteed mutual destruction x-many times. 

Everything would be just fine if typical for Americans worldview was changed: the naive, but at the same time insulting display of the superiority over all other nations, belief that by some unknown reasons they are better than others, they are special, and that the American way of lifestyle is not just the only right one, but the only acceptable of all.

No perfect countries, it's hard to disagree with because what's about countries? Even every of us ain't perfect. But still it's hard to overcome your country in putting own dirty rakes into the places out of your deal and actual interests.