Mr. Green Gaming

REMOVE THE PERM BAN

Aymen

hello guys its me Maina

yesterday Cena banned me forever for such low insult ''saying fuck my life with my languege" i know that guys was waiting for such low reason to ban me cuz he hate me , he muted me 2days i quited after i came back i got perm ban , i gived a lot of helps to this server and a lot of good maps i think i dont deserve that ban , meybe managers can cheak this and and decide @Flipper @BlueYoshi97 @Bierbuikje , and like what flipper said u need good profe to ban me 

You started insulting me AGAIN for no reason at all, so I muted you for 2 days. You went to discord and insulted more and left the server, so I banned you and its not perm. I will remove it, but just not now. I gave you soooooo many chances, but you never learn. Anyway, I will leave it for Flipper/Yoshi since this is against me.

5 minutes ago, Cena said:

You started insulting me AGAIN for no reason at all, so I muted you for 2 days. You went to discord and insulted more and left the server, so I banned you and its not perm. I will remove it, but just not now. I gave you soooooo many chances, but you never learn. Anyway, I will leave it for Flipper/Yoshi since this is against me.

first insult i was insulting myself u didnt even read

u just muted me so fast (nik zebi al halof ) i wasnt insulting u undestand 

23 hours ago, Maina said:

first insult i was insulting myself u didnt even read

u just muted me so fast (nik zebi al halof ) i wasnt insulting u undestand 

not defending him or something , but nik zebi al halof isn't an insult meant for Cena , even Cena does understand it I think , since he is from Arabs Emirate , if you translate in English , it would be " fuck my  dick " more like fuckk my life " more like " I deserve to die " 

Sorry, i'm not involved but i think i have to say something about this. Not in this case but in general. 

I think players get a lot of chances here. I mean... someone who insult the admins a lot of time, or someone who block for 5th time and he only get that blocker mode again... I'm just a player here, but i think this server needs stricter rules for these cases. You just can't fit everyone's needs. There are players on the server who just can't behave and can't respect rules and other players and these players deserve the ban. Things just working like this.  I mean you can't let someone to insult the admins a lot of time (for example). 

So I don't know why you should give the 10th chance to someone if he can't behave. If someone insult an admin twice he will insult an admin 100 times after that. Same with block and camp. 

I can't understand the "Moroccan Arabic" 100%, but I am pretty confident that he insulted me. I don't remember what he told me exactly, but what he said in discord is enough to ban him. What he said now was a disrespectful way to say "fuck my life" if he meant that, but I am pretty sure he was talking to me, since we were hunting each other in SH/CG and I was killing him mostly. He only mentioned what he said ingame, but he said more ingame and he said a lot in Discord.

reese, I don't really agree with you, as you see. Boyka have been banned for so long now and it was only because of his behavior, same to tictac and some other players. We are human and we do mistakes so giving chances is always nice if that player apologizes, but if that players keeps doing mistakes and then come back and "apologize" then ofc he/she doesn't deserve another chance.

1 hour ago, Cena said:

I can't understand the "Moroccan Arabic" 100%, but I am pretty confident that he insulted me. I don't remember what he told me exactly, but what he said in discord is enough to ban him. What he said now was a disrespectful way to say "fuck my life" if he meant that, but I am pretty sure he was talking to me, since we were hunting each other in SH/CG and I was killing him mostly. He only mentioned what he said ingame, but he said more ingame and he said a lot in Discord.

reese, I don't really agree with you, as you see. Boyka have been banned for so long now and it was only because of his behavior, same to tictac and some other players. We are human and we do mistakes so giving chances is always nice if that player apologizes, but if that players keeps doing mistakes and then come back and "apologize" then ofc he/she doesn't deserve another chance.

that's not Moroccan Arabic , that's Algerian Arabic wich is very close to Tunisian Arabic , anyway you're the admin you decide !!!! ( not defending anyone ! )

1 hour ago, Cena said:

if u cant undestand algerian languege why u muted me before u conferm , thats why i turned angry and insulted u in discord , next time confirm before u mute the guy 

Moroccan, Algerian and Tunisian are almost the same thing, and we call ALL 3 of you Moroccans ^^ and again I did understand that you have insulted me right after I killed you and its not ur first time to insult me and after I muted you, you insulted more in Discord, now stop crying please. I will remove your ban after few days. 

39 minutes ago, Cena said:

Moroccan, Algerian and Tunisian are almost the same thing, and we call ALL 3 of you Moroccans ^^ and again I did understand that you have insulted me right after I killed you and its not ur first time to insult me and after I muted you, you insulted more in Discord, now stop crying please. I will remove your ban after few days. 

first one i was insulting myself and u muted me for that without confirm , i cant accept mute for no reason thats why i insulted u from discord , anyway i dont care about the ban , rojla woslet lik ou hebset asahbi

• Cena locked this topic