NITRO - Admin App

NITROX

Gameserver: MTA MIX/Race

Country of origin: BRAZIL

Link to Steam Community profile *: /SoryAnderson 

Discord name **: NITRO

Ingame name: #NITRO
Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Firstly, I have the power, because I'm #Style...

Hello, My name is Sory (Yes, I have a strange name and I'm happy about it), and my goal as Adm or mod, it could help a little more our mta servers, because I realize that night (here in South America) are hardly found online Administrators in the game, and that's troubling, because when we need help the only one who can call is the Santiii733 (our faithful companion of all RTFs), but often he is busy or not online and we have no one to save us power of Blockers, the bugged players, and the players who enter the mta server just to cause fights and discussions unnecessary, and how much we need that an adm skip a bugged map , or to restart a resource that is not working correctly? Everyone has a life outside of the mta and this is more than correct for them, but we need more help at night because during the day I always have many Adms onlie in the game, but the night we don't have anyone to help us, and so I pray this opportunity, so I can show you how I can still help by MrGreen , I usually play always at night, and on Sundays I play during the day, I can speak in Spanish, English, and Portuguese (PT-BR and PT-PT), I like to help people, I made friendships true on this server over the years (some enmities too unfortunately), I only ask a opportunity to make the mta more happy and peaceful at night no problems, no fights, no bugs, and without overloading the Santiii733 that is our representative of South America, because it was he who gave me the idea of making this application here on the forum.

That's about all I have to say, thank you for reading my topic until the end, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a good game :)

12 hours ago, NITROX said:

That's about all I have to say, thank you for reading my topic until the end, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a good game :)

Haha, you have my vote as well. You're right at night there's barely one admin online and when there is, it must be one of these Americans and you would fit in this list in my opinion.

Uhm thankyou for your Merry Christmas wishes, most random thing ever ^^

Edited by r0cK
On 05/04/2017 at 0:41 AM, Santiii733 said:

Good Luck, i need that help ^_^

Yes, I know and I see it :drinking:

On 05/04/2017 at 1:13 AM, Maher said:

Good luck! :D

Ty Maheritro :rofl:

On 05/04/2017 at 3:43 AM, JansseJr said:

Good Luck! :henk:

Gracias Race :thumbup:

23 hours ago, RDX said:

Good luck

Thanks and Happy 2019 for you :Y

22 hours ago, Moh said:

You got my full support, I think you would be a great admin.

Hola amigo, muchas gracias Senaaaa :wub:

20 hours ago, BoNdOO7 said:

Gd luck bro:rolleyes:

Thank you my friend ;)

17 hours ago, r0cK said:

Haha, you have my vote as well. You're right at night there's barely one admin online and when there is, it must be one of these Americans and you would fit in this list in my opinion.

Uhm thankyou for your Merry Christmas wishes, most random thing ever ^^

Thankyou and thank you for your vote, together we will rule China  :gmod:

16 hours ago, henrique said:

good luck my friend... you would be a good admin, and could help brazilians players tooB)

Vlw manoló, esse é um dos meus objetivos :thanks:

15 hours ago, KneeLz said:

Good luck my vadia! :wub:

Thanks my favorite Vadia :love:

I love you all with all my #Style
Edited by NITROX

I think you deserve a chance, i've got no troubles with you, and i haven't seen you in any troubles. Mature and respectful player. Good luck Nitro :)

Happy new year!!

Guest F1MADKILLER
7 hours ago, neox. said:

Hello? IE users spotted?

not I.E. if it where I.E. he would of just hit 2000 probally microsot edge browser Neox

12 hours ago, Nibje said:

nitroo amigoo 

goodluck!!

Hola Amigo Nibje, Muchas Gracias ^_^

12 hours ago, Stig said:

nitroo amigoo 

goodluck!!

Hola Amigo Stigo, Muchas copias Ctrl C + Ctrl V :huh:

11 hours ago, Goldberg said:

I think you deserve a chance, i've got no troubles with you, and i haven't seen you in any troubles. Mature and respectful player. Good luck Nitro :)

Happy new year!!

Thanks Goalberg, glad to know you trust me, and I wish you a happy birthday :cheers:

Edited by NITROX