Mr. Green Gaming

Suggest challenges for Bier and I to do

Guest F1MADKILLER

Guest F1MADKILLER
2 minutes ago, WesEdit said:

Win a nts or race but you'll have to write a big sentence once you reached the second-last checkpoint and before reaching the final checkpoint. So you can challenge your writing speed skills at the same time ^_^  I will choose the sentence hehe

let me guess FAPFAPFAP? as sentence and I am up for it but I suck at NTS and race so @Bierbuikje might win

Guest F1MADKILLER

We will be doing one of the challenges tonight biers turn to choose which one and I will be streaming it

Edited by F1MADKILLER

Lol F1MAD is asking for challenges?? Is he really capable to not fail at least 1 of them? It might be funny anyway, but i hope some skilled players get challenged as well. So cmon for f1mad, I dare you to REACH 65 per cent of the map [RTF] A Great Adventure. (It means, survive the wall ride). Hehe peace out

Guest F1MADKILLER
1 hour ago, Grizzly said:

Lol F1MAD is asking for challenges?? Is he really capable to not fail at least 1 of them? It might be funny anyway, but i hope some skilled players get challenged as well. So cmon for f1mad, I dare you to REACH 65 per cent of the map [RTF] A Great Adventure. (It means, survive the wall ride). Hehe peace out

well @Bierbuikje and I will try and do that and not that bad there are ways of doing it just takes time