⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

bye bye mrgreen

1 hour ago, Gametaff said:

I don't need to fix my lag to kick your ass properly and I'm not even complaining lol, the only ones who cry are ppl like you who can't beat players better than them aka laggers, again, tryhard xd

True words from a true player ^^ I couldn't agree with you more. (I wanted to give u reputation but blame Maher I gave him all the reputation I can give for today!!)

13 hours ago, Gametaff said:

I don't need to fix my lag to kick your ass properly and I'm not even complaining lol, the only ones who cry are ppl like you who can't beat players better than them aka laggers, again, tryhard xd

You still didn't read properly, go back to school little boy and learn to act as an adult. You're just disgracing yourself poor lagger noob, you'll never be a match for me. Btw I probably already rekt your ass many times, that would be the reason you keep spreading your hate.

You said "ppl like you", well it represent a looooot of this community so don't deal with me, deal with 'em in game, and stop crying.

1 more hater to my collection, pride ^_^

Edited by WesEdit

Wes it seems like it's completely pointless to make an argument with him... i got a facepalm while i read these comments and i hope sometimes laggers will understand what we are talking about.  We think in a different way and maybe we don't fit to the "perfect mrgreen world where everyone equal even if he have 1000 ping and completely fuck up the game".

Maybe i will answer more but i'm done for now. 

Yeah I know I'm just showing 'em who's the master as I never did and never will submit to anyone ;)

If they had good isp, they would be on our side. But I understand that in 2017 it could be a bit shameful to have such lags! + realizing that they're handicap for the servers... I feel sorry for them, cause in fact they must be pitied more than us !

I just came to express myself in a free and peaceful way about that lag problem that Reez talked about, and what do I (we) get in return? Insults and hate...

That shows how you just can't share opinions, and how even admin (that don't have the balls to insult me directly) can take advantages of a wild pathetic hater coming out of nowhere... but who would ban him if he was in our position.

To me it's not about equality, it's about "we are the laggers so we need to find excuses to keep playing on the server, and to make normal-ping players look ridiculous"  ...like war has began, pathetic.

Anyways, you stayed gentle and classy till the end Reese, congratz for that, you should be an exemple for them.

15 minutes ago, WesEdit said:

Anyways, you stayed gentle and classy till the end Reese, congratz for that, you should be an exemple for them.

Yeah, let someone who just got perm banned for continuous extreme racism and insulting be an example for people of how to stay gentle and classy... makes sense.

I hate to see you leave, Mr. Reese, but it's entirely your own fault. It's just stupid, if you've wanted to stay here, we gave you more than enough chances. But if you don't respect our rules, we have to draw the line somewhere.

Edited by BlueYoshi97

Yea and he agreed himself, even if everybody knows he isn't racist (isn't that funny?)

But how could we explain that he's way more mature than the people that posted in this topic? As he's leaving he could insult everybody but he doesn't, he stays classy and respectful, so why do we still see hate, insults and sarcasm here (even before my 1st post). 

Yoshi cuz yo think admins don't insult and don't make mistakes? That would be ok, the problem is they don't accept to make mistakes, apparently Reese did accept, it proves he's more mature. That should be a big lesson for at least 50% of admins AND people here.

It's nice to make rules and draw the line, but there is no effort made in understanding the community and sometimes there are explanations behind some behaviors. But as the application of law made in a totally blind way (not talking especially bout reese) discussing becomes impossible, and even sharing an opinion may appear as an offense.

Edited by WesEdit
4 hours ago, WesEdit said:

You still didn't read properly, go back to school little boy and learn to act as an adult. You're just disgracing yourself poor lagger noob, you'll never be a match for me. Btw I probably already rekt your ass many times, that would be the reason you keep spreading your hate.

You said "ppl like you", well it represent a looooot of this community so don't deal with me, deal with 'em in game, and stop crying.

1 more hater to my collection, pride ^_^

Then again, if you use your brain a bit, just a bit because i can't expect much from retards you will realise that the only ones who actually whines about ping issues are guys who can't play for shit and ofc they need help because they always get rekt by ppl who are better than them, blame the lag ofc. It must be pretty frustrating being so bad that you need to post in forums to make the server "fair for everyone" oh wait "fair enough for me so i can win cuz i suck dick at this game". I understand your anger, Learn to play, shut the fuck up and stop complaining, otherwise you can go to any other community and see the harmful welcome they will give you :D

8 minutes ago, Gametaff said:

Then again, if you use your brain a bit, just a bit because i can't expect much from retards you will realise that the only ones who actually whines about ping issues are guys who can't play for shit and ofc they need help because they always get rekt by ppl who are better than them, blame the lag ofc. It must be pretty frustrating being so bad that you need to post in forums to make the server "fair for everyone" oh wait "fair enough for me so i can win cuz i suck dick at this game". I understand your anger, Learn to play, shut the fuck up and stop complaining, otherwise you can go to any other community and see the harmful welcome they will give you :D

I will never shut up, I know I got some support, you are no one to talk like this and be disrespectful, you just an angry kid and you don't have a brain to understand simple things. You just keep repeating the same fake arguments, meant only to save your kid's pride. I destroyed more laggers than I even won DDs. I'm talking for those who are suffering from that, ofc laggers won't fix their lag, cuz it's an advantage for them. I barely read your shit man, I prefer discussing with someone clever who's not afraid to speak the truth even if it goes against himself. You'll never have that kind of courage.

Edited by WesEdit

Btw let me say something:  before the /top (infinite number) command was deleted, there was a glitch that worked on my pc.

Writing /top 500 for exemple would show all the fuckin top times, and would make a lag (depending who use it) and I used this glitch several times... and guess what? 100% duel won!!! now tell me lag isn't an advantage. Hahahaha... it's exactly the same for those who got 200ms ping.  So I know what I'm talking about.

Now can you talk respectfully and say some (REAL) arguments? Or you not done yet with that kid's behavior?

13 minutes ago, WesEdit said:

I will never shut up, I know I got some support, you are no one to talk like this and be disrespectful, you just an angry kid and you don't have a brain to understand simple things. You just keep repeating the same fake arguments, meant only to save your kid's pride. I destroyed more laggers than I even won DDs. I'm talking for those who are suffering from that, ofc laggers won't fix their lag, cuz it's an advantage for them. I barely read your shit man, I prefer discussing with someone clever who's not afraid to speak the truth even if it goes against himself. You'll never have that kind of courage.

Yet again you're still digging your own hole as the only one who is hating and whining is you, lol im laughing of how retarded can people be. There is no need to read my shit man, you just have proved yoyrself that you're not even capable of that just cry in a corner waiting for someone to take you out of room, cya in game unless you dont want to get your ass kicked

1 hour ago, WesEdit said:

Yea and he agreed himself, even if everybody knows he isn't racist (isn't that funny?)

But how could we explain that he's way more mature than the people that posted in this topic? As he's leaving he could insult everybody but he doesn't, he stays classy and respectful, so why do we still see hate, insults and sarcasm here (even before my 1st post). 

Yoshi cuz yo think admins don't insult and don't make mistakes? That would be ok, the problem is they don't accept to make mistakes, apparently Reese did accept, it proves he's more mature. That should be a big lesson for at least 50% of admins AND people here.

It's nice to make rules and draw the line, but there is no effort made in understanding the community and sometimes there are explanations behind some behaviors. But as the application of law made in a totally blind way (not talking especially bout reese) discussing becomes impossible, and even sharing an opinion may appear as an offense.

What you might not know is that this ban doesn't come out of the blue. In the past few weeks, both Cena and I have muted Reese for the same kind of situations. He should have accepted the rules after he got his second and third chance. Now it is too late, we don't warn him a fourth time.

We just don't tolerate racism, deal with it. If you can't control yourself, that's your problem.

And you ask, why do we still see hate, insults and sarcasm here... well, you tell me. You are the main one doing it.

I'm surely provocating, and there r reasons for that, it's about the human side, u can't make laws for that... I mean you can try. I never start by insulting, and when I'm rude it's never for free or for ego reasons... So I expect respect when just showing an opinion, once this limit reached don't ask me to be a sweet boy, I'll just make fun of that situation ^^

"The main one doing it" c'mon overall Im a nice guy :D  it's just the reflect of one side of this community that is untold, I aint made to be loved, I accept it without any problem.

Back on reez I never said he didn't do things. 

Edited by WesEdit
5 hours ago, WesEdit said:

That shows how you just can't share opinions, and how even admin (that don't have the balls to insult me directly) can take advantages of a wild pathetic hater coming out of nowhere... but who would ban him if he was in our position.

Just for that, I mean you meant me ^^ but just for u to know, I didn't want to insult u. I was only agreeing peacefully on gametaff opinion's ^^

^^ ofc when someone agrees w someone else, he's peaceful with that person... That doesn't mean peacefully with the person quoted in the comment ^^ You wouldn't say that explicitly if it wasn't me for sure, don't act like innocent, just assume ^^

btw that means you agree a wrong fact, he said I can't beat laggers in game, but I did more than I failed. Here it's not about opinions, it's about a fact, I won't explain the paradox to agree with someone inventing facts (+ in an offensive goal).

That being said you can agree with his opinions, I would take it as a compliment.