⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

bye bye mrgreen

GameTaff: We aren't "whining", we try to talk about problems like civilized people. The only one who whining is you because you can't make a rational argument you just insult... I don't know what's your ingame name so i don't exactly know who you are.  Anyway, it's clear to me talk to you is like talking to a brick wall. 

Today I thought some about this post and i realized we arguing with kids. I mean there are a few guys who 18+ on the server or here on the forum but most of them are under 18 or under 16. So, it's almost pointless to arguing with kids as an adult. (like gametaff and players who write in that style like him.) 

Wes thank you for you nice words. You are on the same "wawelength" as me and really thank you to stood behind me. Don't let them to provocate you and to play off you.  I'll never forget you. 

On 17/04/2017 at 5:48 PM, mr.reese said:

I can get your point too and i know laggers will always there in online gaming but if you can do against it why not?  Maybe i cry a lot about it but maybe because i started playing mta on a server who had stricter rules. But it's ok i wont make more thread about it in the future :D 

when you started playing mix it had no rules what on earth are you talking about? reese you played 5 years or so on mix most of which time had an industry standard 300 ping limit... maybe even on the low side judging from FFS 350 ping. already dropping 300 to 250 because of your complaints in an undemocratic process made a dent in the number of players online and i don't like it at all when classic players come back for a minute and I have to explain to them the hour at which the ping limit is dropped. also i play DD (SH i don't know about as i don't play it) and haven't seen a single issue. And wessy comparing this to the /top 1000 hack is off the charts as that ping caused seconds of lag, not 100 milliseconds, so it's uncalled for. DD is a slow game so 100ms ping difference is even less noticeable. and no indian guy has said lag power to me, he prolly trolling u while u curse at him.

As for all this rage and drama I'm a bit tired of it, like I'm tired of the climate of increasing penalties which you yourself were calling for a couple of weeks ago. Many people on the server are still around without the highs and lows that some of you like doing by rage quitting and posting it on the forums like Sky who unceremoniously decided to start insulting the site. I far prefer the ppl who don't report at the slightest insult, the people who don't insult racist things on the server over and over again and the ppl that don't rage quit or put up big admin dramas. I see the internet gets that out of people as they sit in front of their pc it all becomes too abstract, but I'm obstinate in my belief, from what i see too, that there's another side that is far more relaxed and easy-going.

Edited by TheMoose
7 hours ago, mr.reese said:

Today I thought some about this post and i realized we arguing with kids. I mean there are a few guys who 18+ on the server or here on the forum but most of them are under 18 or under 16. So, it's almost pointless to arguing with kids as an adult. (like gametaff and players who write in that style like him.) 

Says the racist, the joke is told by itself lol. My in-game name is the same as here and I'm definitely older than you. You're just speaking "facts" that comes from your little mind since this discussion begun

also mix isn't about winning in SH, or slipping in DM under the guise of RTF. its the opposite, its about not giving a shit about winning, hence nts. if it becomes about winning it turns into an autistic macho cesspool like a large percentage of combat games online. ping shouldnt even have been lowered the first time reese asked as it was at FFSgaming's level before and even they're more competitive. mix's charm was MH and it got subbed by SH which is way more competitive and individualistic... things just gradually keep slipping in and eventually absurd threads like this one get made.

10 hours ago, TheMoose said:

when you started playing mix it had no rules what on earth are you talking about? reese you played 5 years or so on mix most of which time had an industry standard 300 ping limit... maybe even on the low side judging from FFS 350 ping. already dropping 300 to 250 because of your complaints in an undemocratic process made a dent in the number of players online and i don't like it at all when classic players come back for a minute and I have to explain to them the hour at which the ping limit is dropped. also i play DD (SH i don't know about as i don't play it) and haven't seen a single issue. And wessy comparing this to the /top 1000 hack is off the charts as that ping caused seconds of lag, not 100 milliseconds, so it's uncalled for. DD is a slow game so 100ms ping difference is even less noticeable. and no indian guy has said lag power to me, he prolly trolling u while u curse at him.

As for all this rage and drama I'm a bit tired of it, like I'm tired of the climate of increasing penalties which you yourself were calling for a couple of weeks ago. Many people on the server are still around without the highs and lows that some of you like doing by rage quitting and posting it on the forums like Sky who unceremoniously decided to start insulting the site. I far prefer the ppl who don't report at the slightest insult, the people who don't insult racist things on the server over and over again and the ppl that don't rage quit or put up big admin dramas. I see the internet gets that out of people as they sit in front of their pc it all becomes too abstract, but I'm obstinate in my belief, from what i see too, that there's another side that is far more relaxed and easy-going.

He is liar any Indian didn't say the lag power

Cock i talked about an another server. and you and other big players are teaming with 60-70% of the regular players included laggers. If i play a game i like to win... but okay i get it i won't cause problems anymore. You can set the ping limit to 1000. I leave now. Thanks for you all. I'll remember the server and you guys forever. I hope some day we will meet again. 

goodbye, be afroman with you.

( ye im racist:) )

Edited by mr.reese

Dear cockynette, when someone suddenly teleports in front then behind you then ram your car even if u don't see he touched you, I think that can be considered as serious lag, even more in a DD situation where the point is to ram. This is part of the game you will tell me, of course! But then insulting each other and being angry (for those who are) when you're victim of such unfairness is just part of human.

If you allow lags, then allow players to react the way they feel it. Anyways I've always been against the fact that chat should be censored, I mean just let the humans be the way they are through their differences, even if it's rude... I'm the most peaceful and tolerant guy ever, but I can't stand when someone starts spreading hate cuz he got personal problems and wants to replenish his ego in a virtual way.

I don't think we should say it's not about winning, everybody is free to choose in which perspective he wants to play. 

btw for the haters: that's how we can make a serious and clever discussion, with total respect of the interlocutor, now learn and try again... hatezzzz :D

Edited by WesEdit

As you seen, those last two lines were for you, I'm glad you noticed it. I have to adapt to your level as you can't understand an other type of conversation. 

You keep throwing ad hominem pikes... like a child... and you start being so obsessed with me that you even forgot what you said previously: "Dude forget it, he probably needs some attention in house"

Are you losing time giving me attention my love?

How is your ego right now? :D

You can be a dickhead, that's your right. But at least... be creative !

Dude, I'm taking barely two minutes to answer unlinke the several edits to every single reply you're makingB). My ego is alright if you're asking. I succesfully managed to keep your ass here for days already just because you were salty about the ping limit. Guess what, nothing is gonna change so why do you even still trying hard? Nevermind, to finish this I'll use some of your precious non-repetitive cliche troll vocabulary. You can be a whiner, moron, a retard who definitely don't know what ad hominem is (yes he's probably googling it right now) but at least...try to not to be such a stubborn bastard!

23 hours ago, WesEdit said:

Dear cockynette, when someone suddenly teleports in front then behind you then ram your car even if u don't see he touched you, I think that can be considered as serious lag, even more in a DD situation where the point is to ram. This is part of the game you will tell me, of course! But then insulting each other and being angry (for those who are) when you're victim of such unfairness is just part of human.

If you allow lags, then allow players to react the way they feel it. Anyways I've always been against the fact that chat should be censored, I mean just let the humans be the way they are through their differences, even if it's rude... I'm the most peaceful and tolerant guy ever, but I can't stand when someone starts spreading hate cuz he got personal problems and wants to replenish his ego in a virtual way.

I don't think we should say it's not about winning, everybody is free to choose in which perspective he wants to play. 

btw for the haters: that's how we can make a serious and clever discussion, with total respect of the interlocutor, now learn and try again... hatezzzz :D

I agree with u wessy in that the chat shouldn't be censored at all. Where I was coming in here was about the ping limit which for me isn't an issue. I also don't believe admins should care about being insulted, contrary to reese who wanted more strict rules. That's his double standard. I'm perfectly fine with calling one side dirty cow fuckers and the other side redneck cracker hillbillies, so obviously I don't agree that reese should've been banned for this. So when I said i was tired of the racism that was an accident I hadn't quite read enough into what had happened. However the rest I stand by; because it all makes the server less serious and because insults are actually a healthy thing as they put us all on the same comic level, insults actually are the one thing that undermine identity politics surprisingly enough, as each side has to look at its own dark side instead of thinking their own identity is the dogs balls. Admins should also be resorting to more subtle ways of annoying people who insult them, like muting, killing, freezing and shitting on them, not banning them and turning this into a safe space where the closest thing to Don Rickles is the Huffington Post.

23 hours ago, WesEdit said:

Also, the lag might not be a real issue, it could be reese's obsession. I haven't seen this radical teleports you're talking about with indians or south americans, let alone middle eastern or turkish, and yet reese is getting criticized by all of these purely on the ping issue. It's one thing to make a comic insult, another to get obsessed over something. And it's one thing to say something is fun when on the other hand u want even lower ping limits and more bans for admin insults, both of which get rid of more fun players. At face value the actual ban is really as simple as Ywa saw a screenie and the regressive left taught him to react like that and say wow this is big time racism... which is lame... but then there are more layers.

44 minutes ago, WesEdit said:

Well I was there before your comment so I can say that I made you stay here haha... You throw pikes that I can easily turn against you lol, not so clever...

The only fact of justifying yourself shows how much you are involved in this. You're not at my level dude, too bad you can't honor your supporters ;).

As you proved you're only good to use cliche vocabulary, trust me I knew it before you specified xD. 

"tryhard" but try what? express myself freely? Well I nailed it :). Btw I repeat for your slow brain: you can ask everybody, I'm not even on the server anymore, so why do I keep talking bout those lags? answer: I'm free to talk about whatever I want, even concerned from near or far.

But you are too pretentious and self-centered to understand that I guess...

"to finish this..." Ok then I shouldn't expect more comments from you? Big joke, you do not have such self-control :).

Your imagination is so nonexistent that you feel the need to copy. Glad to teach you honey. 

I do an other edit for you cocky (as I'm a perfectionnist): yeah mate I got you.

About the dark side of each ones, I think we should exploit it and accept it in the optic of getting better control on it (Totally opposed to the way most of religions condemn it for exemple).

2sad4u nothing is gonna change, cmon keep barking to the air I need more laughs for today :gmod:

btw lemme know if want to get rekt again cuz i've lost the count already xD

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif