Mr. Green Gaming

keep your opinion to yourself .

Aymen

making maps is not easy , i feel bad when somone who dont even know how to open map editor and say to everyone to dislike the map or shity map i feel rly bad , i gained 6 more dislikes when they said this , and map managers when they see dislike ratio they delete it and they dont even know ..... , guys plz stop it its no easy to make maps .... , or meybe mute gonna stop them

mta-screen_2017-04-22_01-10-55.png

mta-screen_2017-04-22_01-10-53.png

mta-screen_2017-04-22_01-39-02.png

mta-screen_2017-04-22_01-39-18.png

mta-screen_2017-04-22_01-48-06.png

mta-screen_2017-04-22_01-38-57.png

mta-screen_2017-04-22_01-39-23.png

Edited by Maina

I understand Maina, that's why I can't believe why u keep making maps for MrGreen. It's not like you gain something with it. I like every single map of you but I would say fuck this shit and not spend any more time in the map editor. Thanks for your great maps.

Edited by r0cK
21 minutes ago, r0cK said:

I understand Maina, that's why I can't believe why u keep making maps for MrGreen. It's not like you gain something with it. I like every single map of you but I would say fuck this shit and not spend any more time in the map editor. Thanks for your great maps.

thanks man :)

You can spend days on doing 1 map and someone else spend 10 mins and eventually that other guy makes a better map. ofc working hard on a map is a lot of effort, but its important that you do what THE PLAYERS want, not what you like. Personally I like some of your maps and I hate the others, but its not about me only. Its about what other players want and if the majority of players dislikes it. Then there is a big chance for that map to get deleted. I usually delete maps which are not playable or bugged. You can see [CTF]Cookie for example. It got huge dislikes, but its still playable and I don't see any reason for it to get deleted. However, if 1 of your maps gets deleted for a certain bug, you basically just should fix it and upload it again. If 1 of your RTF got deleted for being "hard map", edit it and make it easier. Its not a big deal. Anyway, I will see if @Goldberg and @NITROX wanna say their opinions too.

3 minutes ago, Moh said:

You can spend days on doing 1 map and someone else spend 10 mins and eventually that other guy makes a better map. ofc working hard on a map is a lot of effort, but its important that you do what THE PLAYERS want, not what you like. Personally I like some of your maps and I hate the others, but its not about me only. Its about what other players want and if the majority of players dislikes it. Then there is a big chance for that map to get deleted. I usually delete maps which are not playable or bugged. You can see [CTF]Cookie for example. It got huge dislikes, but its still playable and I don't see any reason for it to get deleted. However, if 1 of your maps gets deleted for a certain bug, you basically just should fix it and upload it again. If 1 of your RTF got deleted for being "hard map", edit it and make it easier. Its not a big deal. Anyway, I will see if @Goldberg and @NITROX wanna say their opinions too.

im not talking about this , im talking about the players who sharing  there opinion ,and the players who said (PLZ ALL DISLIKE THIS MAP) and its rly bad to see some players just following the tips like dogs , they dislike it before they play it lol just becouse they following what haters said , read the chat and you will undestand what im talking about . Mafia and RNQ and average ....

Just now, Maina said:

im not talking about this , im talking about the players who sharing  there opinion ,and the players who said (PLZ ALL DISLIKE THIS MAP) and its rly bad to see some players just following the tips like dogs , they dislike it before they play it lol just becouse they following what haters said , read the chat and you will undestand what im talking about . Mafia and RNQ and average ....

Man just ignore it, its the same with my NTS maps. Some players say the same and some haters just follow them without even playing my map. Ignore it and as long as you are confident of your map then don't worry. Gold and I won't delete a map unless its unplayable (Being bugged or hard for average players most likely). As I said, just fix them and upload it again and we will accept it.

Maina if you wanna contribute this server with maps, you have to be able to take criticism, if a player doesn't like it it's not the end of the world. Everyone got their own opinions. It's the same thing if you create arts or music or any form that includes your own talent, there will be criticism, you can't get away from it. And i just want you to know once and for all that if i unlikely (you are mostly a good mapmaker) would dislike your map in some form, it doesn't mean i dislike it because of the author, im always objective. Don't be so easytriggered. It's your own choise if you make maps for a server you don't own, and im sure mapmakers often try to break the norm, which means you want to be unique with a map. That's how future evolves, and there can (most likely) be consequences, that's how it works.

Did EdoCadovski stop mapping because people didn't like his maps? Did jededo quit because also many people dislike his maps? 
I'll give you a clear example, football of course: Two players are the most known and loved by a lot of people, but at the same time, they are the most hated ones (Messi and Cristiano). While they're playing a match on opponent's stadium, tons of fans start chanting insults to that player, doesn't matter who, but he's being insulted. Has he ever retired from the match or requested to be substituted because many people are against him saying mean things?
One thing I'll have to admit, people love either a simple map, or a complex map well done. Making a simple map takes its time, I've made two maps the last week, and I've just added four or five roads besides checkpoints, removing lamps, place nitro.. and if that already takes a lot of time, a complex map full of objects would take even days (or not if you spend more than 24 hours mapping non-stop). Everytime I join the server, I can hear you say, "test my map", everyday. How come that? how come that everyday you have one or two new maps? that's pretty much, but I also have to admit that some maps have lack of work there, although you have spent a lot already, still lack of work, that's why I never made DM maps in the past, when I still used to play DM, because those require days, time, patience, even if it takes one month, a good job has a good result, because an unpatient person is that one who starts mapping and already imagines that map on the server and wants to play it as fast as possible, then map it as fast as possible, instead of taking 1 week, mapping 2-3 hours per day, do it all in 4-5 hours, and the result is an unfinished map that is between regular and decent. Take your time mapping, even if it takes one week, it will be worth it, because you dude are showing up a new map everyday.

The mapping history of mix is basically this: the best maps are the controversial ones, less liked, democracy majorities have always sucked in mta and mix, democracy has dragged the server to homogeneity, to being a copy of other servers with less to offer on its own. However maina you should get ur ghostmode on nts down to cp6 not cp69 like u seem to like them!

Hey Mainoob o/ Merry Christmas

- I like you, and I like his ideas, and I will never delete a map or decline just because I don't like the author,

- I like to test maps RTF, because I consider myself a bit more "tolerant" in time to judge more complicated maps as RTF

-  Before accepting a map on the server, I always try to meet the map and its difficulties, and I keep asking all who are online "Accept or Decline" to be able to see the reaction of each, and often even the own author asks if you own map to be deleted, but if I see that there is no difficulty over the top on a map , I accept with all the good will in the beginning my maps were deleted almost every day and there's no way I know why (there was no/mm), nowadays I see my mistakes and try to learn from them, because there's no point in me to do a map in the style "DM HARD if I'm going to hangs from it with a simple RTF ...
Like to test maps when the own author is online, because that way I can show you where is the mistake, before taking a tougher decision, but in your case is different, because you accept that you are wrong and made a mistake, you think that just because you can complete your map all other players are also required to achieving because if they don't it's because they're all "noobs", you need to understand that we're on the "MrGreen" and not in the FFS, there is all that liberal, no one cares about the players like we do here, here we hear each player, we give special attention to each of them, and we value many map makers, and all map makers who are still presenting us with their creations , you're the only one who gets angry when your map is not supported on the server, instead of trying to figure out what was your mistake, you try to blame the players and the "map managers", just understand, you're welcome to contribute with your map, I like your ideas and I'm here to help you, I will always be supporting you in everything you need but you have to be less selfish and admit that this wrong only times instead of starting a discussion ok?

When you need some help, or answer to a problem, try to contact us first before making a topic about this, because it generates a lot of discussion.

I wish you a good weekend, and if you need help, we're here to assist in whatever possive

A tip I have for you, is to listen to the players and their ideas, and try to do something like that is fun and easy at the same time, you don't have to be super detailed, just do it with goodwill, you will always have someone that will give dislike just because I don't like you (I know how that is), but if motive by likes that you receive be happy because someone is featured in their ideas and their inventions , and accept criticism because they help improve where you are wrong, and try to put some kind of "different" maps help qpara that players can know what to do, if you follow these tips your problems will decrease, I know you do maps for love only , and I'm happy because there's still people who support the server with new ideas, and all we ask is that you respect the rules of the server because they are made to improve the player's experience, and not to create chaos

"RQN: /dislike
 KoM|r0ck: /like"

o/

Edited by NITROX
Guest F1MADKILLER

well when i was MM i did look at like to dislike ratio but other factors to if its a really good map, or a classic I would most of the time let it stay and when someone made a map I used to try and give them small pointers to improve on but most of your maps, Maina are really fun only played 1 or 2 boring maps of your IMO

• Cena locked this topic