Mr. Green Gaming

Capture The Flag - Stay or Remove?

Capture The Flag  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Capture The Flag

• Capture The Flag should stay
    • Capture The Flag should be removed

Guest F1MADKILLER

How about removing it from rotation BUT! keeping it to buy e.g. yoshi buys CTF cookie as he wants to play the map it is best of both worlds then

If CTF got deleted, i would be glad if Manhunt will come as replacement of CTF, or Make (Cargame only) instead of CTF, Thats how it will be more fun (imo)

Also i don't like SH with in the bottom cargame mode, which SH is my favorite mode and i dont like Cargame cause it destroys SH fun days.

I know it's only admin/manager/scripter decision, but removing it in my opinion would be better.

Well, hope CTF is removed and Hope you like my Idea :D

Edited by Maher
لول
Guest F1MADKILLER
5 minutes ago, Maher said:

If CTF got deleted, i would be glad if Manhunt will come as replacement of CTF, or Make (Cargame only) instead of CTF, Thats how it will be more fun (imo)

Also i don't like SH with in the bottom cargame mode, which SH is my favorite mode and i dont like Cargame cause it destroys SH fun days.

I know it's only admin/manager/scripter decision, but removing it in my opinion would be better.

Well, hope CTF is removed and Hope you like my Idea :D

Maher its down to us as players to suggest the ideas for Yoshi and flipper to work with + I agree it needs removing from the rotation, but keeping it to buy occaisnuly if it is possible

Edited by F1MADKILLER
Guest F1MADKILLER
Just now, Maher said:

I know haha.

Just Imagine Cargame came as replacement of CTF, it would be more fun i guess.

I think CG needs working on before it becomes its own standalone mode but it would be quite fun if yoshi or flipper could do something to make CG more fun and add it as standalone mode

1 hour ago, JansseJr said:

Delete CG not CTF.

CTF is classic. and its also a chill mode. if someone needs to be afk for a lil sec. this gamemode is good. Cargame is just awfull\

well CTF needs to stay!

Well, I have to maybe agree with Jansse. 

CG deserves to be deleted, But oh, I may suggest CTF to stay, So i guess that we should add something to make it more fun. 

So, Yeah Delete CG or make it Standalone mode, But who knows it may be good or not

Wtf is wrong with some of you? CTF is a total classic on mix. Even if it loses the vote you don't have a point, as it's a total classic. Why should mix be about shooting each other up on SH and making SH even more insufferable by creating a mode CG that's a carbon copy of it? CTF is a collaborative retarded effort where you can just relax...

Another mode that often loses out in the votes to CTF is NTS. Maybe we should also delete NTS? /s

CTF also deserves its full honorary position on the map rotation, none of this pay-to-play CTF nonsense. Usually if you don't like CTF you can take a kit kat that takes 2 or 3 minutes, while the DM/RTF maps that are creeping into the server usually take between 10 to 30 minutes.

Bring back MH, and bring back health transfer which reese got deleted for nonsense reasons too, as health transfer makes a lot of sense on CTF.

49 minutes ago, TheMoose said:

Wtf is wrong with some of you? CTF is a total classic on mix. Even if it loses the vote you don't have a point, as it's a total classic. Why should mix be about shooting each other up on SH and making SH even more insufferable by creating a mode CG that's a carbon copy of it? CTF is a collaborative retarded effort where you can just relax...

Another mode that often loses out in the votes to CTF is NTS. Maybe we should also delete NTS? /s

CTF also deserves its full honorary position on the map rotation, none of this pay-to-play CTF nonsense. Usually if you don't like CTF you can take a kit kat that takes 2 or 3 minutes, while the DM/RTF maps that are creeping into the server usually take between 10 to 30 minutes.

Bring back MH, and bring back health transfer which reese got deleted for nonsense reasons too, as health transfer makes a lot of sense on CTF.

Wish i could Change my vote from No to Yes.

All now i suggest to delete CarGame mode or make it Standalone mode.

Hopefully they add Something a little fun for CTF

2 minutes ago, JansseJr said:

Bring health transfer back only if its 1 time buy. not every month

You mean not only Health Transfer, rest of the perks that requires to buy it monthly 

Like Rocket Color 

Doubled Sides 

And the rest of 'em

Only reroll perk is good for monthly imo

1 minute ago, Maher said:

You mean not only Health Transfer, rest of the perks that requires to buy it monthly 

Like Rocket Color 

Doubled Sides 

And the rest of 'em

Only reroll perk is good for monthly imo

well all perks 1 time buy xD

Just now, WesEdit said:

Guys, the server just needs fucking rooms !

Looool i suggest they should make a room like for Chatting 

For example 

Someone is from Turkey, and wants to talk in Turk with a few turk people, The "i" key allows him to chat only in Turk, Also this idea is from another server. (ffs)