Mr. Green Gaming

Admin application

r0cK

Gameserver: MrGreengaming MIX

Country of origin: Belgium

Link to Steam Community profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thisisjustforatest/

Discord name **: r0cK

Ingame name: KoM|r0cK

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

• I am 21 years old and live in Belgium, my main language is Dutch
  • When I was 8 years old I started using a computer and discovered gaming
  • I have 4 brothers aged 19 - 20 - 28 and 29 years old
  • Currently I'm working in 5 shifts, including weekend so my online time is very much variable

Playing Multi Theft Auto since 2009 and not knowing how to BMX superjump till 2017, thanks MrGreen (goldberg ) for teaching me. As you might know I was a die hard roleplayer before I joined the Mr. Green community. Since 2 years I quit roleplay to fully enjoy MrGreengaming as beside MTA I don't really play any other games. 

Now and then I joined MrGreengaming when I was bored roleplaying, but back in September 2015 I started playing MrGreen on a daily/weekly base. Quickly after my daily activities I  decided to make my moderator application.  1 year later my application was accepted and now another 8 months later I would like to apply for administrator.

There's a few reasons why I would like to join for the administrator team in this community. First of all I would like to tell you about my experiences being an administrator, moderator and gamemaster. Taking you back into my MTA history, like I mentioned before I was a die hard mta roleplayer, playing roleplay for about 5-6 years, few hours a day what led into big wealth and connections ingame. After some time I decided to apply for the admin team in the biggest roleplay community at that time, playercount over 150 players at the same moment. I began down the ladder as a gamemaster. A gamemaster has to teach people how to roleplay and how to use their commands. In short you had to explain them the whole game, which could take some hours. Therefore we had to create learn classes to teach these new people how to rp. After another year I applied for administrator and after some time I ended up in the lead administrator team which was a huge task at that moment.

At some point one of my tasks was organizing events, this was always roleplay related. I was the head of the city department and had to break my head to make the server fun and come up with ideas for server events. This is something I would like to do here in Mr.Greengaming as well. Lately @Moh came up with ideas to create an event on the MIX server which most people liked a lot. At these times the server could fill up to 50+ players which is also good for the Mr.Green community. Therefore it was a honor helping Mo[H] with the preparations for this event.

Talking about my English. I know my grammar is not always 100% and my sentences might be not correct but this is just what I've been taught myself during my journey through the roleplay life. While reading this you might be thinking what this all has to do with my administrator app here on Mr.Greengaming. It's quite simple, I just want to give you an in depth story of my MTA history and my experiences.

Back to 2017, Mr.Greengaming popular in its form, attracting a few dozens of players everyday. this is the place you might find me 90% of my gaming time. As of today 3rd of May 2017 I am applying for administrator and continue to keep an eye on the Mr.Green community in it's current form.

If you have any questions regarding my application or have questions in common, feel free to post below or send me a message on the forums. You can also find me on steam which is always connected with my MTA.

Thank you for your consideration,

r0cK

All.jpg

Edited by r0cK
spell corrections
1 hour ago, jack123 said:

good luck rocky :mr-green:

Thankyou Jack ^^

1 hour ago, JansseJr said:

r0ck we hadden het niet altijd goed samen. maar ik kan het toch goed met je vinden. ik hoop echt dat je admin word. dat verdien je ook :)

je hebt men stem ( ps boeit me niet of deze mee telt :P )

Wat een mooi bericht, dankjewel en gohja niet altijd goed samen valt toch mee :-)

9 hours ago, r0cK said:
  • I have 4 brothers aged 19 - 20 - 28 and 29 years old

Lewd

Playing Multi Theft Auto since 2009 and not knowing how to BMX superjump till 2017, thanks MrGreen for teaching me. 

Lmao I still don't and I've been playing on mrgreen for 5 years

As you might know I was a die hard roleplayer before I joined the Mr. Green community. Since 2 years I quit roleplay to fully enjoy MrGreengaming as beside MTA I don't really play any other games. 

Damn, what servers? I used to RP too :o 

4 hours ago, Maher said:

Goodluck r0ckrita! Wish you all the best broerski 

/lol @SkyNET

Thanks Maher!

2 hours ago, RealJesus said:

Lewd

Well well well that's not kind of you Jesus, not sure what you mean by this but www.google.com is not nice about that word ;)

Lmao I still don't and I've been playing on mrgreen for 5 years

It's so damn easy, once you get it you only get better and better with it.

Damn, what servers? I used to RP too :o 

It all started back then in Valhallagaming, it was one of the most popular RP servers at that time. After I played there for 2(?) years I think the server shut down after multiple DDOS attacks, security breaches and more illegal shady stuff by jealous banned ex staff. One of the players came with the idea of rG(RootGaming) which didn't last for too long, I think only 1 year, was also taken down by the same people. The community then started another rp server which was UnitedGaming, this one lasted for another 2 years, this server shut down also after multiple DDOS attacks and then we come to the final server OwlGaming which is in his existing form till today almost going to be 3 years old, I left roleplay there with about 1 500 000 worth on my account. These were the best days I had on MTA:RP, good old time.

1 hour ago, BoNdOO7 said:

Good luck bro r0ckkkkkkkkk B):rolleyes::P

Thanks a lot bro :)