⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Admin application

r0cK

I admit, I didn't read the entire publication, because it is a lot and I have a little bit of laziness in reading anything that big, but I'm sure that "YOU" is what the mrgreen needs, you should be a "Manager" would be a better idea, you are a person of good heart, you always supports the work of the mapmakers, you are an ideal person to be "manager" , has good ideas, listen to all the players in the mix, etc.....

I wish you all the luck in the world, and sry for my bad English, but I'm too lazy right now to type all cute

Goog Luck Roxo o/ and Merry Christmass

5 hours ago, r0cK said:

It all started back then in Valhallagaming, it was one of the most popular RP servers at that time. After I played there for 2(?) years I think the server shut down after multiple DDOS attacks, security breaches and more illegal shady stuff by jealous banned ex staff. One of the players came with the idea of rG(RootGaming) which didn't last for too long, I think only 1 year, was also taken down by the same people. The community then started another rp server which was UnitedGaming, this one lasted for another 2 years, this server shut down also after multiple DDOS attacks and then we come to the final server OwlGaming which is in his existing form till today almost going to be 3 years old, I left roleplay there with about 1 500 000 worth on my account. These were the best days I had on MTA:RP, good old time.

lel vg, rg, ug, og; I wasn't there around vg and most of rg, but I remember ug and og very well, used to mess around there

4 hours ago, RealJesus said:

lel vg, rg, ug, og; I wasn't there around vg and most of rg, but I remember ug and og very well, used to mess around there

Oh wow, this video brings up so much emotions, I watched the whole 14 minutes because this was the best time of my MTA life. If I was spectating you at the moment you were evading the cops and you hit that lamppost I would've admin jailed you for failure of roleplaying a vehicle accident. And the jail you went to, I've been there once or twice too haha and the last time I found a way out and do some walljumps to get out of the prison (which was non rp ofcourse :P) I found some old screenshots from when we were stealing cars and whe hotwired them in our private garage, force the papers and sell them for quite a cheap price. I also found an old video on my youtube channel when I did a parachute event in UnitedGaming. I also did some lottery's but seems like I deleted the video's. One of the last things I did was working for the department which you will see in the last pictures. It was such a great time :P

And this was back in Owlgaming, also 3 years ago when I exit my garage I got thrown all the way to the airport.

Oh and by the way, my names which I got for a long time were Adeline Balcaen, Aerona Balcaen  and MacKenzie/Kenzie Balcaen

ADKXvR2.jpg

Pj7mRhI.jpg

OgvoknA.jpg

f60D5xU.png

oLJCZWF.pngVI44RLJ.png

gq7spax.jpg

Mm16cVr.jpg

en9fcwK.png

BJntwoY.png

CysEHb3.png

e0gT6eu.png

Edited by r0cK
5 hours ago, NITROX said:

I admit, I didn't read the entire publication, because it is a lot and I have a little bit of laziness in reading anything that big, but I'm sure that "YOU" is what the mrgreen needs, you should be a "Manager" would be a better idea, you are a person of good heart, you always supports the work of the mapmakers, you are an ideal person to be "manager" , has good ideas, listen to all the players in the mix, etc.....

I wish you all the luck in the world, and sry for my bad English, but I'm too lazy right now to type all cute

Goog Luck Roxo o/ and Merry Christmass

Hi there Nitro, it's not a problem there are more people who told me they're too lazy to read through the whole thing but I'm sure the admins will so that's the biggest deal. " I'm too lazy right now to type all cute " but you just did haha thanks a lot and Merry Christmass once again \O/

15 minutes ago, r0cK said:

If I was spectating you at the moment you were evading the cops and you hit that lamppost I would've admin jailed you for failure of roleplaying a vehicle accident.

lel, I was messing around, I wasn't RPing seriously, but the cops chasing me crashed many times into poles and didn't roleplay so it's not like the RP quality was high on those server (from some people at least). But good stuff mate, I met some good people over the years through MTA's roleplay community and Mr.Green ofc. Getting off topic though but good luck with the app ^_^

1 hour ago, RealJesus said:

lel, I was messing around, I wasn't RPing seriously, but the cops chasing me crashed many times into poles and didn't roleplay so it's not like the RP quality was high on those server (from some people at least). But good stuff mate, I met some good people over the years through MTA's roleplay community and Mr.Green ofc. Getting off topic though but good luck with the app ^_^

Haha yeah, roleplay was a great time, but nothing lasts forever. Thanks Jesus! :)

21 hours ago, r0cK said:

Playing Multi Theft Auto since 2009 and not knowing how to BMX superjump till 2017, thanks MrGreen for teaching me. As you might know I was a die hard roleplayer before I joined the Mr. Green community. Since 2 years I quit roleplay to fully enjoy MrGreengaming as beside MTA I don't really play any other games. 

U don't mention any names? :blink: Anyways, like some other guys said, you're completely fit for the job in my opinion, ur one of the nicest guy i've ever met on internet, if you think something is corrupt or wrong you tell us, i appreciate that. You have everything an admin needs. You're not afraid of taking responsibility of anything, you got eyes in your neck so to speak which is good. You're friendly with everyone and most of all ur ready to help if someone has a question.

Now every noob will steal ur application..

Good luck rockyrina you deserve all the best!

1 hour ago, Goldberg said:

U don't mention any names? :blink: Anyways, like some other guys said, you're completely fit for the job in my opinion, ur one of the nicest guy i've ever met on internet, if you think something is corrupt or wrong you tell us, i appreciate that. You have everything an admin needs. You're not afraid of taking responsibility of anything, you got eyes in your neck so to speak which is good. You're friendly with everyone and most of all ur ready to help if someone has a question.

Now every noob will steal ur application..

Good luck rockyrina you deserve all the best!

Let me edit the post and put your name in it as your the master superjumper who teached me. Thanks for your opinion Goldberg, "one of the nicest guy" really? Wow thanks. Why are you still awake unlike me I just woke up 2 hours ago. :gmod: Thanks once more.

Edited by r0cK
3 minutes ago, r0cK said:

Let me edit the post and put your name in it as your the master superjumper who learned me. Thanks for your opinion Goldberg, "one of the nicest guy" really? Wow thanks. Why are you still awake unlike me I just woke up 2 hours ago. :gmod: Thanks once more.

Fell asleep 7, woke up 2 :punk:

Guest F1MADKILLER

Good luck only bad thing I can say is occaunsuly  (you got a lot better at this) is you go away for ages then  suddenly make a return

Edited by F1MADKILLER
6 hours ago, MADKILLER said:

Good luck only bad thing I can say is occaunsuly  (you got a lot better at this) is you go away for ages then  suddenly make a return

Because I have a real life too Madkiller, I have a job, sometimes I have to work 12 hours and sometimes I go to nightclubs with friends. I try to be online as much as possible like now in my holidays I've been online for about 8+ hours / day (+ in most cases there was not even an admin or mod online like now when typing this message).  May I ask what you mean by 'ages' because I can't quite remember when I disappeared :)

Edited by r0cK
Guest F1MADKILLER
4 hours ago, r0cK said:

Because I have a real life too Madkiller, I have a job, sometimes I have to work 12 hours and sometimes I go to nightclubs with friends. I try to be online as much as possible like now in my holidays I've been online for about 8+ hours / day (+ in most cases there was not even an admin or mod online like now when typing this message).  May I ask what you mean by 'ages' because I can't quite remember when I disappeared :)

I never seen you on in Jaburary time of Feb much but to be fair I was going out a lot in my car so that might be why

1 hour ago, MADKILLER said:

I never seen you on in Jaburary time of Feb much but to be fair I was going out a lot in my car so that might be why

What do you mean, I'm not sure what your saying because of ur typo's, I've been online in January and February it's just that we didn't see eachother as much anymore. I barely see u in MIX.

Guest F1MADKILLER
31 minutes ago, r0cK said:

What do you mean, I'm not sure what your saying because of ur typo's, I've been online in January and February it's just that we didn't see eachother as much anymore. I barely see u in MIX.

I am on not always the same time as you, + Mon, Thurs + Friday when I come home at half 6 - 7 from volenteering I am knackerd that's why I am not online in mix as much