⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

5 REASONS WHY CTF SHOULD BE REMOVED + 3 EXTRA

Guest F1MADKILLER
23 minutes ago, Moh said:

I have no idea who's "we" tbh, yoshi never talked to us (admins) unless they talk somewhere I am not active at or even know about xD Also about the topic Yoshi did and he made a poll and most ppl voted for CTF to stay... now why you want to make CTF to appear every 3 rotations or so?! @BlueYoshi97

He is just going to do it as a trial Cena to see how it goes I think

I think that plan's awesome.

Even though i hate sh its obvious a lot of ppl like it a lot so reducing it to 2 round might not be fair. Then again, SH as its replayed so much is doing like DM, taking up too much time and stopping it from being a mix.. Also I don't know what would be more attractive, a mix that's unique and true to binslayers beginnings or just another ip that panders to the big userbase of sh and dm fans out there. It's difficult to say if mix's most popular era which was back then when it had slightly more players than now when we have to compete with a lot more nextgen games, was due to the unique thing mix had or because there were more players on mta back then.

SH is already 2 rounds with CG around. CG is ONLY a similar mode to SH, but it is NOT SH, so reducing SH to 2 rounds mode and adding MH as a completely different mode as 1 round sounds good. There are already too many modes for the cycle and it wouldn't be nice to have CG, MH, SH and the rest of the modes separated with 3 rounds each map in each mode (Talking generally).

On ‎03‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 3:04 PM, Moh said:

I have no idea who's "we" tbh, yoshi never talked to us (admins) unless they talk somewhere I am not active at or even know about xD Also about the topic Yoshi did and he made a poll and most ppl voted for CTF to stay... now why you want to make CTF to appear every 3 rotations or so?! @BlueYoshi97

because It's for the best

to others: no vehicles must be deleted, only combine harvester.

Edited by Grizzly
9 hours ago, Grizzly said:

because It's for the best

to others: no vehicles must be deleted, only combine harvester.

Behe, its for the best for you. The topic Yoshi did was for a reason. If players voted for CTF to be removed even if the difference was ONLY 1 player, I would agree with you, but players voted for CTF to stay. Also as I said, CTF is only played once 99% of the time and its 2-4 mins MAX and it gets skipped. If you don't enjoy CTF and you hate it that much, just get up and get your eyes of the screen a little, walk around your place get a drink, take a piss and come back ^^ Its not really a problem. 

On 6/4/2017 at 7:35 AM, Moh said:

About CG and MH. I am thinking of making SH 2 rounds mode only. Adding MH as 1 round mode. And CG getting removed since it's really hated by a lot of players. What do you guys say?

About that, CG is the mode you should really complain about since SH 3rd round usually gets skipped, because of CG, so I have suggested removing CG in place of MH, which will make SH 2 rounds after each other instead of having CG in the middle and then after SH (or before depending on the cycle) we can play MH for 1 round. In that case we can play SH normally and play MH again since high amount of players want it (I think doing a poll about MH would be better).

1 hour ago, Moh said:

About that, CG is the mode you should really complain about since SH 3rd round usually gets skipped, because of CG, so I have suggested removing CG in place of MH, which will make SH 2 rounds after each other instead of having CG in the middle and then after SH (or before depending on the cycle) we can play MH for 1 round. In that case we can play SH normally and play MH again since high amount of players want it (I think doing a poll about MH would be better).

Good +1

51 minutes ago, Moh said:

Behe, its for the best for you. The topic Yoshi did was for a reason. If players voted for CTF to be removed even if the difference was ONLY 1 player, I would agree with you, but players voted for CTF to stay. Also as I said, CTF is only played once 99% of the time and its 2-4 mins MAX and it gets skipped. If you don't enjoy CTF and you hate it that much, just get up and get your eyes of the screen a little, walk around your place get a drink, take a piss and come back ^^ Its not really a problem. 

Agree 100%

HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING GUYS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I HATE CTF BECAUSE I DONT HAVE FUN IN IT, IF I DONT HAVE FUN THEN NO ONE ELSE SHOULD LMAO XDDDDDDDDD DELET CTF PLS HERES SOME BULLSHIT ASS REASONS NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT.

This is how you sound.

Seriously, CTF has always been a part of MIX, If you don't prefer to play it you can always switch over to race server for a few minutes and hop back in when its over, simple as that. 
I personally like CTF, despite the "getting blocked and rammed over" its still fun. After all its all what we play for right? For fun.  so I don't think it should be removed. Cheers! 

1 hour ago, eatmychildren said:

HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING GUYS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I HATE CTF BECAUSE I DONT HAVE FUN IN IT, IF I DONT HAVE FUN THEN NO ONE ELSE SHOULD LMAO XDDDDDDDDD DELET CTF PLS HERES SOME BULLSHIT ASS REASONS NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT.

This is how you sound.

Seriously, CTF has always been a part of MIX, If you don't prefer to play it you can always switch over to race server for a few minutes and hop back in when its over, simple as that. 
I personally like CTF, despite the "getting blocked and rammed over" its still fun. After all its all what we play for right? For fun.  so I don't think it should be removed. Cheers! 

Come back to MTA and try again!

Glad you still saying 

People still playing MTA those days? XDXDXDXD

5 hours ago, Moh said:

Yea CarGame is also shit and a problem. Well time to make a removal request for CG then? lmao

2 hours ago, eatmychildren said:

This is how you sound.

SHIIIT BRO, u dont even play anymore, come on

On 04/06/2017 at 2:44 PM, Moh said:

SH is already 2 rounds with CG around. CG is ONLY a similar mode to SH, but it is NOT SH, so reducing SH to 2 rounds mode and adding MH as a completely different mode as 1 round sounds good. There are already too many modes for the cycle and it wouldn't be nice to have CG, MH, SH and the rest of the modes separated with 3 rounds each map in each mode (Talking generally).

If we could combine MH with SH on the same mode it could be a testing ground for MH and it would appease the complaints from SH fanbois, it would kill two birds in one shot. After all, CG was introduced in the place where a SH round used to play.

• 3 weeks later...