⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

It's been too long

Hello!

I have been idle and away from this forums for 2-3 years now I think. But every time I just can't make myself to leave this beautiful forums, but the only thing that made me to stay here was zombie survival. Where is it? Why is it dead and nobody trying to revive it!? Why can't the developers get together and blast out something everyone would be attracted to? I don't want to see Mr.Green Zombie Survival server to be dead,  forgotten and left behind anymore (But I can't say this, since I have no idea how to code, but still..).

Can't we just like, revert the server to a stage everyone loved it? Why don't you update the server when the community thinks it's time? Why can't we make this happen? I want my nostalgia back, my first ever g-mod server that I joined to be revived from the dead and reborn as a successor to the years of failure and hate. 

I know that I have no right to say in this, but please, bring back the server we loved (I know there is one up, but I'm sorry to say, it's not good), bring back the REAL MR.GREEN GAMING ZOMBIE SURVIVAL.

• 3 months later...