Mr. Green Gaming

Mariana insult again

29 minutes ago, MoshPit said:

He has been trolling here ever since i got here today. If she is banned for insult then i will post all the ss of insults from you grander and ban u for as long as she gets.

I got screens when u kill me at start of race with no reason. I wish you good luck if u wanna lost admin rights

18815069_642884629238470_8705388525684476271_o.jpg

Edited by Gonzalezo
Guest F1MADKILLER
19 minutes ago, Gonzalezo said:

I got screens when u kill me at start of race with no reason. I wish you good luck if u wanna lost admin rights

Don't try and blackmail people grander you will get no where

I don't think someone will insult someone like that for total no reason. You might be annoying her as others say, or you just might have done something to her to make her insult you and you report her (same goes for blocking) You block players and when they block back you report them. I won't ban/mute her and I believe no other admin will do it either.

1 minute ago, Moh said:

I don't think someone will insult someone like that for total no reason. You might be annoying her as others say, or you just might have done something to her to make her insult you and you report her (same goes for blocking) You block players and when they block back you report them. I won't ban/mute her and I believe no other admin will do it either.

I dont want ban for her i Just wanna mute 

You know, grander is really an idiot, he likes provoking and saying a lot of bs but as soon as someone says something bad about him he creates a topic about it when 99% of the time he started the argument. 

2 hours ago, MoshPit said:

He has been trolling here ever since i got here today. If she is banned for insult then i will post all the ss of insults from you grander and ban u for as long as she gets.

Agree, be fair with everyone :)

5 minutes ago, Gametaff said:

You know, grander is really an idiot, he likes provoking and saying a lot of bs but as soon as someone says something bad about him he creates a topic about it when 99% of the time he started the argument. 

Agree, be fair with everyone :)

Haha next insult me XD Lol

• Cena locked this topic