⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Financial Report: May 2017

Ywa

In order to make this community more transparent I'll publish financial reports starting now. Let me know what your thoughts are.

Please keep in mind that taxes and such are not included. This is just what comes in and what goes out.

Total income: €104.40
Total expenses: €90.75
Previous balance: €0.00
Current balance: €13.65 (positive)

Income sources:

• €104.40 - PayPal (GreenCoins payments)

Expenses:

• €90.75 - Dedicated Server, monthly payment (Xeon E3-1270v3, 32GB DDR3, 256GB SSD, 500GB HDD)

Total expenses: €90.75 -  Is that per month? I hope not, because every 6 months or 1 year payments would be cheaper I believe! :D 

About the income, thats per month too?

Edited by Moh
1 hour ago, Moh said:

Total expenses: €90.75 -  Is that per month? I hope not, because every 6 months or 1 year payments would be cheaper I believe! :D 

About the income, thats per month too?

Everything is per month, apart from the balance. Although that one started at 0. Simply changing to 6 month or 1 year payments won't change much.

13 minutes ago, r0cK said:

Damn, that's not a lot at all @Ywa as 60% of the total amount was donated by me in May. We need more donators!

In the end of 2014 and beginning 2015. Ywa you got 110 euros from me only haha

1 hour ago, Ywa said:

Everything is per month, apart from the balance. Although that one started at 0. Simply changing to 6 month or 1 year payments won't change much.

I thought it would make a difference. Anyway, I do agree with @Duby OR we getting more players in MTA would defiantly help. As ATS and ETS2, I am still working on it and I will do my best in it and get more drivers/players. 

1 hour ago, Moh said:

In the end of 2014 and beginning 2015. Ywa you got 110 euros from me only haha

I thought it would make a difference. Anyway, I do agree with @Duby OR we getting more players in MTA would defiantly help. As ATS and ETS2, I am still working on it and I will do my best in it and get more drivers/players. 

I think we need to focus more on the existing servers right now. Improving the GC shop by adding more features will definately help more. As I have 60k gc now which I bought and I don't know where to spend it on as I have everything.