Mr. Green Gaming

Dynamic racing line assist for MTA racing

Hello Mr. Green! Look at your man. Now back to me.  I'm sitting in a ghost car.

What is this?
This is a script I made, inspired by DiRT 3, that draws a dynamic racing line near the player to help him choose the right curves and right speed. It could be both used to improve your own times based on your own ghost, and to see how the top racers drive based on the top 1 ghost.

How?
Don't be fooled, it uses only race ghost data. The script has no idea about the map, its just displaying the path of the ghost in a very cool and interactive way. The rest is math and magic.

It would be cool to add this to Mr. Green as a feature. 

Edited by fuck

Please don't ever add this feature.

Back in the day the racer had to be self contained now it's all about who's better at following the ghost.. 

This looks cool and stuff, but mta racing is starting to resemble paralympics. First ghost recording, now this..next thing to come up will probably be a long tube with all the cars in it and your only job is to press w.

2 hours ago, sweetsandy said:

Back in the day the racer had to be self contained now it's all about who's better at following the ghost.. 

This looks cool and stuff, but mta racing is starting to resemble paralympics. First ghost recording, now this..next thing to come up will probably be a long tube with all the cars in it and your only job is to press w.

I agree i dont like this either. It is a race server.

On 6/7/2017 at 9:14 PM, MoshPit said:

I agree i dont like this either. It is a race server.

Now you just lied to yourself.

Instead, can you give me ideas to make this script acceptable?

Edited by fuck
Guest AleksCore
On 07.06.2017 at 8:06 PM, sweetsandy said:

Haha, you just afraid to lose your tops :lol: Pathetic.

Guest AleksCore
On 07.06.2017 at 10:14 PM, MoshPit said:

I agree i like this either. It is a race server.

It is a race server and that's why this assist thing should be added I agree :)

Edited by AleksCore
52 minutes ago, Gametaff said:

This script should be added asap! It may won't make a difference between experienced players but it will help new players for sure 

This is the problem. There should be certain differences between an experienced player and a newbie. 

This script may kill the competition or turn it into competition of machines instead of skills and experience

8 hours ago, AleksCore said:

Haha, you just afraid to lose your tops :lol: Pathetic.

Please, if you still played you'd see that script would help me the most cause i have almost zero tops on the new maps which are played way more frequently than the old ones. Basically because i don't play as often and i don't keep up with the newshit map flood.

I find that script great but only if it was attached to your own ghost so you can improve your own time and not learn by heart the top1's route which wouldn't make it any easier contrary to what you and mix people think.

Guest AleksCore
5 hours ago, Kelvin said:

This is the problem. There should be certain differences between an experienced player and a newbie. 

This script may kill the competition or turn it into competition of machines instead of skills and experience

Nah, I think it'll only make competitive more competitive. 

4 hours ago, sweetsandy said:

Please, if you still played you'd see that script would help me the most cause i have almost zero tops on the new maps which are played way more frequently than the old ones. Basically because i don't play as often and i don't keep up with the newshit map flood.

I find that script great but only if it was attached to your own ghost so you can improve your own time and not learn by heart the top1's route which wouldn't make it any easier contrary to what you and mix people think.

i agree with Sandy

7 hours ago, Moh said:

I would like it to see it on your own personal top and I would like to see it on NTS as well :D 

I was thinking about NTS too, but I'm not sure if that's possible as in NTS you always have a different speed whilst driving through the map depending on what cars you get :D