Free Games/Good deals on Steam/Origin/Uplay/PS/Xbox/Etc.
2 2

40 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Here they can post what are the free games that are in Steam or Origin, if it is in permanent free copy or free access for 3 days. They can also post on page as humble bundle or similar :)

 

Today 8/6/2017 Free permanent PAYDAY 2 copy until June 21th

http://store.steampowered.com/app/218620/PAYDAY_2/

Origin Free game: Dead in Bermuda

Edited by Santiii733
Edited Limit PAYDAY 2

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, Santiii733 said:

Here they can post what are the free games that are in Steam or Origin, if it is in permanent free copy or free access for 3 days. They can also post on page as humble bundle or similar :)

 

Today 8/6/2017 Free permanent PAYDAY 2 copy until June 21th

http://store.steampowered.com/app/218620/PAYDAY_2/

Origin Free game: Dead in Bermuda

FU santi I payed money for payday 2 ages ago ): now its free for a day DAMN IT!

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, r0cK said:

@Santiii733 every day a new free game on steam? I mean why is Payday 2 free :P

Not every day, but on weekends, you have free pass to certain game. Sometimes humble, offers free games for steam.

 

Here is your answer @r0cK http://steamcommunity.com/games/218620/announcements/detail/1327847269948862882

Share this post


Link to post

Free-to-Play: Warframe (2013)

Genre(s): cooperative third person online action

http://store.steampowered.com/app/230410/Warframe/

Haven't played this one myself, I'm only going on the basis of the Steam reviews (91% of 134,000 reviews rated as 'Positive'). Graphics seem cool in spite of the modest system requirements.

---

Free-to-Play: PlanetSide 2 (2012)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/218230/PlanetSide_2/

Genre(s): Massively multiplayer online first person shooter (MMOFPS).

83% of over 37,000 reviews rated as 'Positive'.

Edited by Quad_Tube

Share this post


Link to post

Humble 'Saint's Row' Bundle. Valid until 8th August.

https://www.humblebundle.com/saints-row-bundle

 

The cheapest version of the bundle includes all the following (prices in brackets represent the regular price):

. Deadlight Director's Cut (£8.99) http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/423950/

. Homefront (£14.99) http://store.steampowered.com/app/55100/Homefront/

. Risen 3 Titan Lords Complete (£14.99) http://store.steampowered.com/sub/67167/

. Saints Row 2 (£9.99) http://store.steampowered.com/app/9480/Saints_Row_2/

Around £49 worth of games for a minimum price of £0.76/$1 U.S.

Edited by Quad_Tube

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Quad_Tube said:

Humble 'Saint's Row' Bundle. Valid until 8th August.

https://www.humblebundle.com/saints-row-bundle

 

The cheapest version of the bundle includes all the following (prices in brackets represent the regular price):

. Deadlight Directors Cut (£8.99) http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/423950/

. Homefront (£14.99) http://store.steampowered.com/app/55100/Homefront/

. Risen 3 Titan Lords Complete (£14.99) http://store.steampowered.com/sub/67167/

. Saints Row 2 (£9.99) http://store.steampowered.com/app/9480/Saints_Row_2/

Around £49 worth of games for a minimum price of £0.76/$1 U.S.

Great share, thankyou

Share this post


Link to post

For the one that are interested. BATTLEFIELD HEROES is coming back. This community is reviving old games. Register now and be a part of the alpha release.

 

YES PEOPLE this game is coming back, for free.. 

 

For more information on how to register and sign up

FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/ReviveNetwork/

Note: You'll have to be logged into Discord with a verified account in order to participate in the beta. Join them at https://discord.gg/revive for more info! check the "#bf-heroes-info" channel once you're in!

 

@MADKILLER @Wonas

 

Edited by r0cK

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, r0cK said:

For the one that are interested. BATTLEFIELD HEROES is coming back. This community is reviving old games. Register now and be a part of the alpha release.

 

YES PEOPLE this game is coming back, for free.. 

 

For more information on how to register and sign up

FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/ReviveNetwork/

Note: You'll have to be logged into Discord with a verified account in order to participate in the beta. Join them at https://discord.gg/revive for more info! check the "#bf-heroes-info" channel once you're in!

 

@MADKILLER @Wonas

 

Battlefield playforfree was the days 

Share this post


Link to post

Humble 'Jumbo Bundle 9'. Valid until 12th September.

https://www.humblebundle.com/jumbo-bundle-9

 

The cheapest version of the bundle includes all the following (prices in brackets represent the regular price):

Pay $1 (US)/£0.77 or more to unlock:

. The Flame in the Flood (£15) http://store.steampowered.com/app/318600/The_Flame_in_the_Flood/

. Infested Planet (£10.99) http://store.steampowered.com/app/204530/Infested_Planet/

. Human: Fall Flat (£11.99) http://store.steampowered.com/app/477160/Human_Fall_Flat/


Pay more than $5.11/£3.95 to also unlock:

. Verdun (£18.99) http://store.steampowered.com/app/242860/Verdun/

. Samorost 3 (£15.99) http://store.steampowered.com/app/421120/Samorost_3/

. Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide + Drachenfels DLC and Razorfang Poison Item (£28.98+) http://store.steampowered.com/app/235540/Warhammer_End_Times__Vermintide/


Pay $10/£7.72 or more to also unlock:

. American Truck Simulator (£14.99) http://store.steampowered.com/app/270880/American_Truck_Simulator/


I went for the second option and bagged around £72 worth of games for £4. I really like the look of Verdun and Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide (both of which earned great reviews). Some game-play footage..

 

 

Edited by Quad_Tube

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
2 2