Mr. Green Gaming

Blocker ChimpieChamp

Marked once again as blocker, for 1 hour. He explained me the situation and I warned him not to do it again. Report again and I'll think about another punishment in the future.

Edited by r0cK
1 hour ago, Moh said:

As I can see he is only blocking you which tells me he wants to take revenge. I am sure you did something (blocking him) to make him do that. However, I wouldn't punish him @r0cK as @Gonzalezo do make them do that so he can report them. 

You are right, that's something Chimp explained me, but as you look through the end of the video you can see some innocent players getting blocked by this incident. That's why I told chimp to report him to the admins or moderators and not take things in own hands. And 1 hour is not much tho.

1 minute ago, r0cK said:

You are right, that's something Chimp explained me, but as you look through the end of the video you can see some innocent players getting blocked by this incident. That's why I told chimp to report him to the admins or moderators and not take things in own hands. And 1 hour is not much tho.

Ow it was 5 hours when I was reading it. Yea for the innocent player I do agree with you so 1 hour is good, but I think gonzalezo should be punished too. Anyway, since you told chimp to report next time then its fine. Gonna lock this.

• Cena locked this topic