Mr. Green Gaming

Poll on Dynamic racing line features

Poll on Dynamic racing line features  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which features would you prefer for the Dynamic racing line mod?

• see the racing line based on the top #1 player
    • see only the racing line based on your own top-time
    • paid GC perk
    • free and available to every player
    • make it visible on every race map (disabled by default)
    • make it a standalone script for personal use

Note:

I don't want to start a mindless game of "chase the line".

I made this mod to help players improve their driving skills. Learn where and when to brake, how fast to go in corners, find the best apex and corner radius, etc.

Show some team spirit, help me find common ground with the top tier and average racers.

Edited by fuck

Such a nice script should be paid at least 10,000 GC! It would really help new players to get into the game easily, for those who are complaining about this script if the line takes the top 1 as reference then it's not that bad since tops are always beatable no matter what :)

2 hours ago, Gametaff said:

Such a nice script should be paid at least 10,000 GC! It would really help new players to get into the game easily, for those who are complaining about this script if the line takes the top 1 as reference then it's not that bad since tops are always beatable no matter what :)

That's about correct. It wouldn't help the players improve their skills, it'd only help them learn the maps quicker.

I'd like to see it on mix also. (RTF, NTS) 

I like what sandy said in the other thread but not fully agree. The line based on the top 1 player would be too much. And I'm not sure if the whole idea is a good one too, but could be interesting to follow ones own line...

these lines are designed for colin mcrae rally or dirt racing games which are completely different and involve way more accuracy and drift

37 minutes ago, TheMoose said:

do you have a split personality or something? you said you hated it in the other thread.

My vote is not serious of course. I hated it for the top1 ghost, but then i realized it would still be impossible cause theres an option to delete your t1 ghost. Of course it can be disabled but that won't make any difference, the idea is still bad.

Edited by sweetsandy