Mr. Green Gaming

ETS2 Screenshot Thread

9 minutes ago, BelgianCat said:

Decided to compile a quick video to showcase what kind of odd stuff I see in ETS2MP :) It's quite short,  and a large portion of the video is just a sped up traffic jam.

hahaha, did you turn around again in the last 30 secs to move in the traffic jam?! 

That guy who is pulling a trailer with a car will get banned for 1 day prob tho so don't do it or anyone else. :D 

Edited by Moh
6 minutes ago, Moh said:

hahaha, did you turn around again in the last 30 secs to move in the traffic jam?! 

That guy who is pulling a trailer with a car will get banned for 1 day prob tho so don't do it or anyone else. :D 

Lol yeah :D I wanted to see how much longer the traffic jam would take. After about 30 minutes I disconnected and went into singleplayer to go to a safe location though because I only moved like a few meters.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My new truck!

UPSZEnP.jpg

FDLEclZ.jpg

@Shak and I today :D 

NWM7C4O.jpg

yjVXLwe.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 WOywoyh.jpg

Edited by Cena
  • 2 weeks later...