Mr. Green Gaming

Always insulting

I don't think we should stop players from speaking their own language in the server with players who speak the same. Its part of the freedom. Everyone should speak the language he wants. ONLY when an admin ask the player(s) to stop and speak English ONLY, then they should. Otherwise, mute is the best punishment. I haven't seen the screenshots and I won't. I will let @BlueYoshi97 see it and he decide a punishment as most of you guys say I'm too strict xD. Anyway, I don't agree with your idea about English only in server. We do know so good what you said and what you want. We have seen it too in other popular servers and we still didn't do it, because we shouldn't copy every server. We have our own rules and our own way to have fun and speaking your own language is part of it. Just posting my opinion here ^^

i know that guy was going to report me sonner or later and ik he was taking ss , but i cant handle his spamming binds and horns and not only me he make most of the server rage cuz of his binds and spam , every 5sec he use that ( cry and f.ck you binds ) and here is just some ss to prove , i dont mind if i get mute even for 1month , but before mute me do somthing about this guy , just go to his ss and see the reason for the insults .

mta-screen_2017-05-19_05-21-11.png

mta-screen_2017-06-10_17-45-01.png

mta-screen_2017-06-10_17-45-06.png

mta-screen_2017-06-14_09-43-59.png

mta-screen_2017-06-14_09-48-58.png

mta-screen_2017-06-17_11-50-02.png

i dont find binds insult at all. Binds are general emotions/reacts not personal as maina take it. Binds are expressions similar to horns (expressing something) On the other hand Maina's rage is more likely heavy insult.

Edited by SkyNET
11 minutes ago, SkyNET said:

i dont find binds insult at all. Binds are general emotions/reacts not personal as maina take it. Binds are expressions similar to horns (expressing something) On the other hand Maina's rage is more likely heavy insult.

i dont take binds as insult , but doing that f.ck bind every 5 sec is another thing

33 minutes ago, FilipeAzevedo said:

Don't not cry kid is insult ?

I do not insult words...

Several players have this bind...

But that's it, good game

7xKOqBt.jpg

talking to u is like talking to shit gtfo , u cant undestand shit

• 2 weeks later...

This isn't a topic to discuss. Just do /ignore and you won't get bothered anymore. 

On 6/24/2017 at 10:22 PM, FilipeAzevedo said:

Next time, do not talk, post what I did, please ...
I'm wasting time ...
You can close this topic ...

Gonna lock it.

• Cena locked this topic