Mr. Green Gaming

Sandysweet insults

BoNd

hello guys. Today i was playing on the server and that idiot sweetsandy was insult me

i think sweetsandy is totally useless for mix server because he breaks all the rules of community and insult every player in  mix server

i dont know what is the problem of this guy this is not first time he insulted me. In my opinion he should be ban.

Do something hard for this guy.

thanks

mta-screen_2017-06-27_21-33-42.png

mta-screen_2017-06-27_21-33-47.png

mta-screen_2017-06-27_21-33-52.png

mta-screen_2017-06-27_21-33-55.png

mta-screen_2017-06-27_21-33-57.png

19 minutes ago, sweetsandy said:

I suggest an admin checks discord logs from yesterday too, he insulted me when i said i disliked his map. It also hurt my feelings but i'm too scared and delicate to make a drama out of it.

OK check it I said only one hater dislike my map because u are the only idiot who doesn't know how to open map editor and always do dislike okk 

21 minutes ago, sweetsandy said:

This is the perfect topic for all the frustrated mix noobs who can't stand the fact that the top racer came to their territory and wrecks all of them to the ground. You got your five minutes here my dear noobkies. Let it out!

Gtfo idiot u are not a professional player

Pro players don't behave like u. By the way if u have so many problem with mix player why do you play in mix hah ??

Go play Mario idiot.

Edited by BoNd

OK admins I would accept my fault and u can give me mute for that situation 

But look on the above topic.

He is spoiling the gaming experience of almost all average players . He ain't mature enough.  So admins please before the decision please remind  all past activities of this stupid.

Regards 

1 minute ago, BoNd said:

OK admins I would accept my fault and u can give me mute for that situation 

But look on the above topic.

He is spoiling the gaming experience of almost all average players . He ain't mature enough.  So admins please before the decision please remind  all past activities of this stupid.

Regards 

You just hate me because i always 1-shot you in shooter and thats the only reason. I don't even talk on mix most of the time, just accept the fact that you'll never beat me at any mode possible and it'll be easier for you 

You are a shooter omg  hahahahahahahaha. I am gonna mad I am not cry kid like u. I am always laughing on that shot. It's a game but u take it so seriously and some time u insulted our culture OK but I din't say anything becuz I know the community rules

U are just a snootyperson.

Edited by BoNd
4 minutes ago, Grizzly said:

lmao, all drama. These people like to mess things up, and when it becomes a serious shit bcs of the messing they did, they think they should resolve it with screenshots.. 

No my bro behe. I only think that noob should be punish hard for his bad behaviour 

Okay so... 

First of all,  @BoNd and @sweetsandy seems like you both suffer with a case of boredom.

Such a drama topic about some insults towards each other. Both of you are wrong here and making it even worse in this topic. 

Sweetsandy you are known to be the person who likes to insult other people way too much.. This has to stop and I will punish you for that as I have to.

BoNd I think you are old enough to handle such a person and ignore that. Giving attention to such people is only feeding their intention to make you angry which is a great succes if I can see reading through the topic.

This is a clear case of two under aged human beings (as KID might be an asult in this situation) raging at each other in a game. A game where you can use /ignore to ignore each other.  

If you just used /ignore BoNd and reported the admin on duty (in this case Stig) all this bullshit was unnecessarily.

So this is what I will do..

Sweetsandy, you will get a mute. (14 DAYS this is only a good punishment as you don't seem to learn from the past)

BoNd, you will get a mute. (1 day as you need to keep calm and report without insulting back)

#CaseClosed

Edited by r0cK
  • r0cK locked this topic