⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Stig insulting football

Since posting report pictures lately's been unduly fashionable i decided to adjust to the cooler part of the community and also try make the mrgreen server a better place so,

a regular player gets a 2 week mute for a word exchange with another player and meanwhile

Stig gets to be the representative of the mix server and a role model for the kids that play there

He totally just came out of the blue

20170629_012002.jpg

Then immediately changes the subject to religion saying he likes peace having just started a fight

20170629_012103.jpg

This is officially my report against Stig as my opinion he deserves at least a day mute for this particular deed.

Cussing in the global chat, working up people who actually like football, unnecessary religion provoking talk that started a fight.. i think that's more than enough

Greetings

Edited by sweetsandy

Report for insulting football? Sounds weird xD Just let "football" report stig then lol. He didn't insult you. He insulted a sport, so what? WWE haters are everywhere, do I mute them too? I just don't get why he suddenly talked about Islam and religion. Lets wait for him to clear things up ^^ 

15 minutes ago, Moh said:

Report for insulting football? Sounds weird xD Just let "football" report stig then lol. He didn't insult you. He insulted a sport, so what? WWE haters are everywhere, do I mute them too? I just don't get why he suddenly talked about Islam and religion. Lets wait for him to clear things up ^^ 

I didn't expect you to grasp the bigger idea of my report but at least i thought you'd notice the sarcasm in my title..

Clear things up as in 'it was all a joke' and lock the topic like he he's done in every other case? He's your clan mate so you're trying to smooth things up and i get that, but it's my report and i'd appreciate a higher rank staff to get the final word in it.

1 minute ago, sweetsandy said:

I didn't expect you to grasp the bigger idea of my report but at least i thought you'd notice the sarcasm in my title..

Clear things up as in 'it was all a joke' and lock the topic like he he's done in every other case? He's your clan mate so you're trying to smooth things up and i get that, but it's my report and i'd appreciate a higher rank staff to get the final word in it.

He is my clan mate and I'm smoothing things up? Lol then you got no idea what I do. IDC who breaks the rule. I do punish everyone even if they were my friends and some of them accept it and we are still friends and some others are just too childish to accept it. I never said I will handle your report, because it looks so silly for me as you will also even complain on my decision as well. I said clear things up, because he have the rights to say his opinion about this and final decision will most prob Yoshi, since you are reporting an admin. Admin won't punish an admin...

9 hours ago, Moh said:

Sandy is crying always bcs he got mute haha

2 hours ago, sweetsandy said:

Stig has brought the whole KoM army with him but this is a report so please obey the rules.

We didn't 

We just read everything almost here posted in forums 

There is many left until u say "Army" darling ;)

Of course we respect the rules, but that insult to a sport is normal

And to someone is not normal and it means someone broke the rule after insulting someone

I hope you understand sandiboi

Edited by Maher
9 hours ago, Moh said:

Haha i will make screen of that subject it will be epic funny hahahaha :rofl:

26 minutes ago, Maher said:

We didn't 

We just read everything almost here posted in forums 

There is many left until u say "Army" darling ;)

Of course we respect the rules, but that insult to a sport is normal

And to someone is not normal and it means someone broke the rule after insulting someone

I hope you understand sandiboi

Why did all of you get at that title, it was supposed to be a bit ironic but the proper explaination was contained in the report. Stig out of nowhere stared a fight cussing around, provoking people on race server. This is what i'm reporting.